Hogwarts Magic Realm
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.
Hogwarts Magic Realm

AcasaAcasa  asdasdasdasd  Ultimele imaginiUltimele imagini  ÎnregistrareÎnregistrare  ConectareConectare  
Welcome to Hogwarts magic Realm. Please register, after that get sorted or get a job and enjoy your time in the magic world. Don’t forget that this is a post-potter forum that means you won’t be able to role play as any of the characters from the books, just use your imagination and create your own. We advice everyone to take a look at the rules and guides before starting their role playing experience. For any questions just pm the Staff Team

We are happy to have you with us,
HMR Team
Rules | Sorting Hat | Adult Application | Students Guide | Adult Graduated Guide | Jobs | Claim a Face | Spell Book | Quidditch Guide | Diagon Alley | Forum Absence | F.A.Q
{  The Gardens }   Gryffi10
305 Points
{  The Gardens }   Untitl11
297 Points
{  The Gardens }   Ravenc10
145 Points
{  The Gardens }   Huffle10
40 Points
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
RanklistHarry Potter TopsitesRPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY
© Hogwarts Magic Realm –Do not copy ,everything on this forum was created thanks to the imagination of the two general admins and all the graphics are custom made for this forum
© SideBar Graphics by bloomsindark
© Header by allie-saurus
© Skin by hitskins
© Signature and Avatars by RedCarpet

{ The Gardens }

In jos 
3 participanți
AutorMesaj
Demelza Fernandes

Demelza Fernandes

My Character
Galleons: 110
House:
Activity: Gryffindor-Year I, Three Broomsticks Innkeeper

{  The Gardens }   Empty
MesajSubiect: { The Gardens }    {  The Gardens }   EmptyVin Sept 09, 2011 1:46 am

Demelza sat in the peaceful quiet gardens, thinking, and meditating. That reminded her of her Home Sweet Home.
Sus In jos
James Riddle
Banned
Banned
James Riddle

My Character
Galleons: 0
House:
Activity: Banned

{  The Gardens }   Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: { The Gardens }    {  The Gardens }   EmptyVin Sept 16, 2011 7:08 am

After his first Defence Against the Dark Arts class, James decided to spend some time in the Gardens before heading back to the common room to do his homework. As soon as he exited the Castle, he noticed that it was sunny and warm again despite the cloudy weather earlier that day. Walking through the grounds, he saw Demelza sitting on the grass, under a tree close to the lake. She seemed lost in her thoughts, looking a bit troubled. He approached and said: "Hi, Demelza. Can I sit next to you?", then added hesitantly: "Is everything alright?"
Sus In jos
Demelza Fernandes

Demelza Fernandes

My Character
House:

{  The Gardens }   Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: { The Gardens }    {  The Gardens }   EmptyVin Sept 16, 2011 4:49 pm

Demelza was meditating when she heard James say,"Hi, Demelza. Can I sit next to you? Is everything alright?"
"Oh hi James, yeah sure come I don't mind, and don't worry everything's okay," Demelza said.
Sus In jos
James Riddle
Banned
Banned
James Riddle

My Character
House:

{  The Gardens }   Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: { The Gardens }    {  The Gardens }   EmptySam Sept 17, 2011 2:39 am

James sat next to her and looked around. A lot of students were outside, taking most of the sunny weather and the fact that they still didn't have much homework to do. Still under the impression of his first Defence Against the Dark Arts lesson, he said: "That was quite a great lesson, wasn't it? Professor Umbranox really seems to know what he's talking about.". "Even if he does look a bit scary" he added, smiling, remembering his teacher's pale skin and his calm yet authoritative voice.
Sus In jos
Demelza Fernandes

Demelza Fernandes

My Character
House:

{  The Gardens }   Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: { The Gardens }    {  The Gardens }   EmptySam Sept 17, 2011 3:34 am

James was looking around when Demelza was thinking,"I really like this guy.. one of a wizarding kind." Then she heard him say,"That was quite a great lesson, wasn't it? Professor Umbranox really seems to know what he's talking about.". "Even if he does look a bit scary" he added. Demelza chuckled and said," Yeah, the first DADA teacher, not as bad as expected, put the looks away for now."
Sus In jos
James Riddle
Banned
Banned
James Riddle

My Character
House:

{  The Gardens }   Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: { The Gardens }    {  The Gardens }   EmptySam Sept 17, 2011 4:26 am

James smiled when he heard her chuckle. "You said you have already mastered the Boggart repelling spell. What is a Boggart exactly?" he asked, suddenly remembered something she had said during the lesson, curious and impressed that she already knew a spell that was not even in their first-year books.
Sus In jos
Demelza Fernandes

Demelza Fernandes

My Character
House:

{  The Gardens }   Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: { The Gardens }    {  The Gardens }   EmptySam Sept 17, 2011 4:29 am

" Well, a boggart is something that represents your greatest fear, mine was a Jackal," Demelza said as she shuddered.
Sus In jos
James Riddle
Banned
Banned
James Riddle

My Character
House:

{  The Gardens }   Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: { The Gardens }    {  The Gardens }   EmptySam Sept 17, 2011 4:44 am

"Yeah, Jackals can definitely be terrifying." he replied, then added, thoughtful: "I wonder what mine would be". After a short silence, he pursued, staring at the lake, with some amazement in his voice: "You're so lucky to have known magic since you were young. Don't get me wrong, I love my parents, even if they are not wizards, but I'm just a bit concerned about coming here not knowing anything about magic." he quickly added, somewhat anxious. "Is everyone in your family a wizard?" he asked, glancing at her.
Sus In jos
Demelza Fernandes

Demelza Fernandes

My Character
House:

{  The Gardens }   Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: { The Gardens }    {  The Gardens }   EmptyDum Sept 18, 2011 3:56 am

"Nah, my mom is half-blood but my dad is pure-blood, don't worry I bet you will be great in this school," Demelza told James to make him feel better.
Sus In jos
Tarik Terzic
Banned
Banned
Tarik Terzic

My Character
Galleons: 120
House:
Activity: Adult, Transfiguration Professor, Charms Professor, Daily Prophet Editor in Chief

{  The Gardens }   Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: { The Gardens }    {  The Gardens }   EmptyDum Sept 18, 2011 6:15 am

Tarik was walking trough the gardens when he saw James and Demelza sitting on the grass talking to each other. Tarik walked to them and said "Hi Demelza, James, How are you two? Beautiful weather isn't it?" Tarik said to them.
Sus In jos
James Riddle
Banned
Banned
James Riddle

My Character
House:

{  The Gardens }   Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: { The Gardens }    {  The Gardens }   EmptyDum Sept 18, 2011 8:07 am

"Thanks" James replied to Demelza, genuinely smiling. It felt reassuring to receive comfort in a world still unknown to him, from one of the only persons he knew here. "What's you favorite subject for now?" he asked her. Behind Demelza, he noticed Professor Terzic walking towards them. When he had reached them, he said: "Hi Demelza, James, How are you two? Beautiful weather isn't it?". "Fine" James answered. "And you? We've just had our first DADA lesson. Have you met the new professor?"
Sus In jos
Demelza Fernandes

Demelza Fernandes

My Character
House:

{  The Gardens }   Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: { The Gardens }    {  The Gardens }   EmptyLun Sept 19, 2011 3:58 am

"Well so far potions, and thats because I'm in love with chemistry, you know what that is for sure Wink," Demelza said as she winked. Then she saw Professor Tarik,"Hi Demelza, James, How are you two? Beautiful weather isn't it?" he asked. "Yes, wonderful Professor," Demelza answered.
Sus In jos
Tarik Terzic
Banned
Banned
Tarik Terzic

My Character
Galleons: 120
House:
Activity: Adult, Transfiguration Professor, Charms Professor, Daily Prophet Editor in Chief

{  The Gardens }   Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: { The Gardens }    {  The Gardens }   EmptySam Sept 24, 2011 5:04 am

Tarik watched as his two students enjoyed themselves on nice day. "So have fun you two, and be sure to come on the next class there will be something interesting, but you will be notified by owl soon". As he said that he started waling towards the castle.
Sus In jos
James Riddle
Banned
Banned
James Riddle

My Character
House:

{  The Gardens }   Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: { The Gardens }    {  The Gardens }   EmptySam Sept 24, 2011 5:24 am

"Goodbye" said James as Professor Terzic was leaving. He then turned his look towards Demelza and pursued: "So, you love Potions? I think it's not bad, but I'm really fascinated with the subjects where we get to perform magic, such as Defence Against the Dark Arts and Charms. Transfiguration is also interesting but I find it a bit difficult, at least for now. For example, I had quite a hard time changing the match into a needle. How did you fare with that spell?"
Sus In jos
Continut sponsorizat

{  The Gardens }   Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: { The Gardens }    {  The Gardens }   Empty

Sus In jos

{ The Gardens }
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
Hogwarts Magic Realm :: The Grounds :: The Gardens-
Mergi direct la: