Hogwarts Magic Realm
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.
Hogwarts Magic Realm

AcasaAcasa  asdasdasdasd  Ultimele imaginiUltimele imagini  ÎnregistrareÎnregistrare  ConectareConectare  
Welcome to Hogwarts magic Realm. Please register, after that get sorted or get a job and enjoy your time in the magic world. Don’t forget that this is a post-potter forum that means you won’t be able to role play as any of the characters from the books, just use your imagination and create your own. We advice everyone to take a look at the rules and guides before starting their role playing experience. For any questions just pm the Staff Team

We are happy to have you with us,
HMR Team
Rules | Sorting Hat | Adult Application | Students Guide | Adult Graduated Guide | Jobs | Claim a Face | Spell Book | Quidditch Guide | Diagon Alley | Forum Absence | F.A.Q
Walking around  Gryffi10
305 Points
Walking around  Untitl11
297 Points
Walking around  Ravenc10
145 Points
Walking around  Huffle10
40 Points
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
RanklistHarry Potter TopsitesRPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY
© Hogwarts Magic Realm –Do not copy ,everything on this forum was created thanks to the imagination of the two general admins and all the graphics are custom made for this forum
© SideBar Graphics by bloomsindark
© Header by allie-saurus
© Skin by hitskins
© Signature and Avatars by RedCarpet

Walking around

In jos 
4 participanți
AutorMesaj
William Bill Macgonagall

William Bill Macgonagall

My Character
Galleons: 155
House:
Activity: Gryffindor - Year I

Walking around  Empty
MesajSubiect: Walking around    Walking around  EmptyDum Sept 18, 2011 7:40 am

Bill was walking form the training ground watching as the students trained their spells on and on. He liked to hang out there where he could learn stuff and meet new friends. He stopped at a suspension bridge. It was nearly rebuild since it was destroyed in the battle of Hogwarts. Bill watched the birds flying especially the owls fling from the owlery, they have to be delivering mail to someone. Bill stayed there for long enjoying himself in the fresh air. Bill saw in the distance professor Terzic playing with the Giant Squid, he must be brave. Bill lost his track of time and after a long time staying there he got up and walked into the castle again.
Sus In jos
James Riddle
Banned
Banned
James Riddle

My Character
Galleons: 0
House:
Activity: Banned

Walking around  Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Walking around    Walking around  EmptyVin Sept 23, 2011 2:01 am

James was exploring the parts of the Castle he had not discovered yet when he saw Bill, the boy he had met at Transfiguration, standing in the middle of the Suspension Bridge. There was a wonderful view from there: one could see the gardens, the Lake, even the mountains surrounding Hogwarts. After looking more carefully, he saw Kim sitting under a tree, writing something. But then, something else caught his attention: there was a giant squid in the Lake, right next to a man, who he recognized immediately: it was Professor Terzic. James first thought he might be in danger, but then he saw his teacher smiling and playing with the animal. Apparently, in the Wizarding World, giant aquatic creatures seemed to be friendly. He approached Bill and said: "Hi Bill. How are you? Isn't that dangerous?" he added, noticing that he was also looking at the Lake.
Sus In jos
William Bill Macgonagall

William Bill Macgonagall

My Character
House:

Walking around  Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Walking around    Walking around  EmptyVin Sept 23, 2011 2:24 am

BIll heard someone was coming over to him, He turned around and saw James. He gazed over the grounds and his eye caught Professor Terzic playing with the Giant Squid. James said to Bill: "Hi Bill. How are you? Isn't that dangerous?".

"O HI James. I am fine thank you for asking, and how are you? That, that is not dangerous at all."Bill said smiling and pointing with his head towards Professor and the Squid, "Actually Hogwarts Giant Squid is a friendly creature, who likes to play with the students and the staff regularly, it likes to be tickled by the tentacles."
Sus In jos
James Riddle
Banned
Banned
James Riddle

My Character
House:

Walking around  Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Walking around    Walking around  EmptyVin Sept 23, 2011 4:52 am

James was listening to Bill, thinking about whether he would one day have the courage go take a closer look at the Giant Squid and to have fun with it. "Did you ever try to take a swim in the Lake?" he asked, and then added, quite surprised and admiring: "And how is it that you already know so much about this place?"
Sus In jos
Demelza Fernandes

Demelza Fernandes

My Character
Galleons: 110
House:
Activity: Gryffindor-Year I, Three Broomsticks Innkeeper

Walking around  Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Walking around    Walking around  EmptyVin Sept 23, 2011 4:29 pm

Demelza was walking in the empty castle, when she realised that everyone was outside, James and Bill were in the middle of a conversation when Demelza said,"Hey guys! How are you? The weather is fantastic isn't it?"
Sus In jos
William Bill Macgonagall

William Bill Macgonagall

My Character
House:

Walking around  Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Walking around    Walking around  EmptySam Sept 24, 2011 5:17 am

"Well James as the matter in fact I have not ever tried to swim in a lake, but I should try it sometimes, maybe you should come with me, I know that it is not against and rules and all of the dangerous animals are living in the depths and we would not go too far. If you are up to it let me know." Bill said as he saw Demelza coming over

"Hi Demelza I am fine and you? Yes wether today is perfect. Have you ever thought about going for a swim in the lake?" Bill said to Demelza.
Sus In jos
James Riddle
Banned
Banned
James Riddle

My Character
House:

Walking around  Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Walking around    Walking around  EmptySam Sept 24, 2011 6:14 am

So there are dangerous creatures in the Lake after all, James thought. Bill's invitation immediately seemed far less attractive. "Sure, I'll let you know if I ever feel like going swimming" he answered, trying to sound convincing. Suddenly, he heard someone coming behind him. It was Demelza. "Hey guys! How are you? The weather is fantastic isn't it?". After greeting her back, he heard Bill reply: "Hi Demelza I am fine and you? Yes wether today is perfect. Have you ever thought about going for a swim in the lake?". James was waiting for her response, hoping she would reject that as a reckless idea.
Sus In jos
Demelza Fernandes

Demelza Fernandes

My Character
House:
Activity: Gryffindor-Year I, Three Broomsticks Innkeeper

Walking around  Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Walking around    Walking around  EmptyDum Sept 25, 2011 3:52 am

"Oh Bill I would love to! I really hoped that I would swim because I got my swimming kit!!" Demelza said excitedly. James did not seem very excited nor happy for some reason..
Sus In jos
James Riddle
Banned
Banned
James Riddle

My Character
House:

Walking around  Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Walking around    Walking around  EmptySam Oct 08, 2011 9:18 am

Unfortunately, Demelza agreed right away. I guess that's what I get for being friends with Gryffindors, James thought, looking away. Now he will have to come up with an excuse to why he can't join them on that exciting adventure. "We should probably go if we don't want to be late for Defence Against the Dark Arts." he said after glancing at his watch, hastily heading towards the entrance.
Sus In jos
Scarlett.Everdeen

Scarlett.Everdeen

My Character
House:

Walking around  Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Walking around    Walking around  EmptyMar Noi 15, 2011 2:16 am

Scarlett was lost. Again. She was beginning to think she would soon have to start taking a map with her everywhere she went. Not that she minded getting lost, infact she loved it, she loved exploring and find new things she hadn't before, but when she was on her way to class it was quite frustrating.
She looked around, she was on a bridge. how did I even get here? she thought to her self but couldn't help the small grin. She turned around, she could go back that way.. but then, she was pretty sure she was lost before she got her. Maybe if I keep going.... I'll find something familiar she thought to herself as she kept going along the bridge.
Sus In jos
James Riddle
Banned
Banned
James Riddle

My Character
House:

Walking around  Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Walking around    Walking around  EmptyVin Noi 18, 2011 1:35 pm

James was crossing the Suspension Bridge on his way to Defence Against the Dark Arts class when he noticed a girl standing in the middle of it, hesitantly turning around. Even if he wasn't the kind of person to approach someone he didn't know, he remembered seeing the girl at one of his classes and thought that he should probably help a fellow classmate after all. "Hi" he said to her, "You seem lost. As we are in the same class, I believe you are searching for the Defence Against the Dark Arts classroom. You can come with me if you want, I'm heading there right away."
Sus In jos
Scarlett.Everdeen

Scarlett.Everdeen

My Character
House:

Walking around  Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Walking around    Walking around  EmptyVin Noi 18, 2011 3:42 pm

"Hi" Scarlett heard a voice from behind say and turned around to see James, a boy she had had several classes with. "You seem lost. As we are in the same class, I believe you are searching for the Defence Against the Dark Arts classroom. You can come with me if you want, I'm heading there right away." he said.
Scarlett smiled widely, relieved. "That would be great! thank you, I just can not remember the way!" she said. She had heard whispers about James, or more the name Riddle, but he was just so nice, she thought to herself, they must be wrong.
Sus In jos
James Riddle
Banned
Banned
James Riddle

My Character
House:

Walking around  Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Walking around    Walking around  EmptyDum Noi 20, 2011 7:50 am

"The Castle is so vast that it's nearly impossible to find your way without a map." James replied, smiling. "The fact that everything is moving isn't helping too." he added cheerfully. "I'm James by the way." he said, avoiding to tell her his last name after recently discovering its notoriety in the wizarding world. "So, what do you think about Defence Against the Dark Art classes?"
Sus In jos
Scarlett.Everdeen

Scarlett.Everdeen

My Character
House:

Walking around  Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Walking around    Walking around  EmptyDum Noi 20, 2011 1:13 pm

Scarlet smiled "I'm Scarlett" she said, "Oh I love it! I think it's my favourite class so far, that and potions. What about yourself?" she asked.
Sus In jos
James Riddle
Banned
Banned
James Riddle

My Character
House:

Walking around  Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Walking around    Walking around  EmptyDum Noi 20, 2011 1:27 pm

"Nice to meet you, Scarlett." he replied with a smile. "Me too. Professor Umbranox really seems to know what he's talking about. I'm sure he has an impressive experience when it comes to dealing with the Dark Arts. I just wish I could do better in those practical tasks." he said, with a sudden pain in his voice at the thought of his disastrous performance during last week's lesson.

"As far as potions are concerned, we only had one lesson so far, after which Professor Geo left. It's a shame, it seems to be quite an interesting subject. I hope they can find a replacement soon." He stopped, trying to remember the right path to reach classroom 3C. "This way" he affirmed after a few moments.
Sus In jos
Scarlett.Everdeen

Scarlett.Everdeen

My Character
House:

Walking around  Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Walking around    Walking around  EmptyJoi Noi 24, 2011 4:02 am

Scarlett listened to James with great interest, she liked James, he had a way of speaking that appealed to her, like he was wise beyond his years she thought, she liked that, it was so much easier talking to him. "I'm sure you'll get better with practice, I find the theory more challenging to be honest." she said, "What happened to Professor Geo?" she asked, following him as he started walking in the way of the classroom, she had heard that he had left but hadn't heard why, "I liked him, he was a good teacher" she said.
Sus In jos
James Riddle
Banned
Banned
James Riddle

My Character
House:

Walking around  Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Walking around    Walking around  EmptyJoi Noi 24, 2011 7:45 am

"I hope so" he replied. She then asked him about professor Geo. "I have no idea" he sincerely answered. "He just disappeared without warning us. We were just told afterwards that he had some personal reasons to leave. But he's not the first one to do so. The first Charms professor, Mister Bordeaux, did the same thing, after which Mister Terzic started teaching the subject. I guess no one wants to stay here too long in such troubled times." he added, thinking about everything he had read in the news since coming to Hogwarts.

Ultima editare efectuata de catre James Riddle in Vin Noi 25, 2011 10:16 am, editata de 1 ori
Sus In jos
Scarlett.Everdeen

Scarlett.Everdeen

My Character
House:

Walking around  Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Walking around    Walking around  EmptyVin Noi 25, 2011 3:09 am

Scarlett listened to James talk. "What do you mean troubled times?" she asked, being muggle born, she had no idea about the wizarding news paper.
Sus In jos
James Riddle
Banned
Banned
James Riddle

My Character
House:

Walking around  Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Walking around    Walking around  EmptyVin Noi 25, 2011 11:56 am

"You're a muggle-born?" James asked, astonished, thinking that it would be the only explanation for the fact that she hadn't heard about something that important in the wizarding community. "Don't get me wrong" he quickly added, fearing that she might take him for a believer in pure-blood supremacy. "I'm just surprised to see that someone else is in the same situation I am. So how are you faring with the discovery of this completely new world? It is pretty amazing, isn't it?" he asked her with a smile.

He then remembered her wondering about what he meant by troubled times. "I don't know what exactly happened." he replied, trying to recall all the information he heard. "I just read that the school was closed for years following some attacks and that it has just been reopened this term."
Sus In jos
Scarlett.Everdeen

Scarlett.Everdeen

My Character
House:

Walking around  Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Walking around    Walking around  EmptySam Noi 26, 2011 1:02 am

"Yeah I am" she replied some what nervously, relaxing when he said he too was a muggle born. "It is the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me. I keep waking up thinking it was all just a dream! I got a few books out, about the history and all that, but I havent had time to read them yet... I wonder why it was closed for so long..." she wondered.
Sus In jos
James Riddle
Banned
Banned
James Riddle

My Character
House:

Walking around  Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Walking around    Walking around  EmptySam Noi 26, 2011 12:14 pm

They had almost reached the Defence Against the Dark Arts classroom."I don't know" he replied, "we should maybe ask one of the professors, I'm sure they know more about it." He stopped in front of the wooden door leading to classroom 3C. "We have arrived." he announced to Scarlett. "And right on time." he added with a smile, after glancing at his watch. "After you." he said, opening the door.
Sus In jos
Scarlett.Everdeen

Scarlett.Everdeen

My Character
House:

Walking around  Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Walking around    Walking around  EmptyLun Noi 28, 2011 12:17 am

Scarlett smiled greatfully, "thank you so much!" she said honestly, blushing ever so slightly when he opened the door for her " Want to sit together? Where do you like to sit?" she asked, walking into the classroom, noticing the professor was not yet there.
Sus In jos
Continut sponsorizat

Walking around  Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Walking around    Walking around  Empty

Sus In jos

Walking around
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
Hogwarts Magic Realm :: Hogwarts Castle :: The Bridges :: Suspension Bridge-
Mergi direct la: