Hogwarts Magic Realm
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.
Hogwarts Magic Realm

AcasaAcasa  asdasdasdasd  Ultimele imaginiUltimele imagini  ÎnregistrareÎnregistrare  ConectareConectare  
Welcome to Hogwarts magic Realm. Please register, after that get sorted or get a job and enjoy your time in the magic world. Don’t forget that this is a post-potter forum that means you won’t be able to role play as any of the characters from the books, just use your imagination and create your own. We advice everyone to take a look at the rules and guides before starting their role playing experience. For any questions just pm the Staff Team

We are happy to have you with us,
HMR Team
Rules | Sorting Hat | Adult Application | Students Guide | Adult Graduated Guide | Jobs | Claim a Face | Spell Book | Quidditch Guide | Diagon Alley | Forum Absence | F.A.Q
Pottermore Gryffi10
305 Points
Pottermore Untitl11
297 Points
Pottermore Ravenc10
145 Points
Pottermore Huffle10
40 Points
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
RanklistHarry Potter TopsitesRPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY
© Hogwarts Magic Realm –Do not copy ,everything on this forum was created thanks to the imagination of the two general admins and all the graphics are custom made for this forum
© SideBar Graphics by bloomsindark
© Header by allie-saurus
© Skin by hitskins
© Signature and Avatars by RedCarpet

Pottermore

In jos 
3 participanți
AutorMesaj
James Riddle
Banned
Banned
James Riddle

My Character
Galleons: 0
House:
Activity: Banned

Pottermore Empty
MesajSubiect: Pottermore   Pottermore EmptySam Noi 12, 2011 8:11 am

Since Pottermore is still not open for everyone, I just wanted to know if any of you were lucky enough to take part in the beta testing and if you would be willing to give us an insight on everything the site has to offer. Thank you.
Sus In jos
Kim Frey

Kim Frey

My Character
Galleons: 205
House:
Activity: Slytherin - Year I, Radio Worker, Three Broomsticks Innkeeper

Pottermore Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Pottermore   Pottermore EmptyMier Dec 07, 2011 12:18 pm

I was so excited when I got the email that I have been one of the lucky HP fan who can enter the website. At first encounter, I loved everything on it, but now I am stuck. I think JK announced before that it'll be opened by October first but until now, it isn't open yet. The thing is, I cannot go on the next level because they are not yet done with the whole website.

I just hope that they finish it already so everyone can experience the whole Pottermore thing (now that I am checking its website, it says that Pottermore is currently unavailable).
Sus In jos
http://www.existingalterego.blogspot.com
James Riddle
Banned
Banned
James Riddle

My Character
House:

Pottermore Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Pottermore   Pottermore EmptyMier Dec 07, 2011 12:24 pm

I'm glad to hear that they made it well. What does it consist of exactly? You speak of levels, so is it like a game where you create your character and then go to Hogwarts? I would love to discover some details about the way the site works.
Sus In jos
Kim Frey

Kim Frey

My Character
Galleons: 205
House:
Activity: Slytherin - Year I, Radio Worker, Three Broomsticks Innkeeper

Pottermore Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Pottermore   Pottermore EmptyMier Dec 07, 2011 2:13 pm

Well, it's like going to Hogwarts but in a different way. First, you should play as a student in Harry's first year, which is the Sorcerer's Stone. You will be able to explore the book's different chapters with a more detailed way by watching Harry's adventures. It is like watching his every move but you can get some items like for example the magnet in the Dursley's refrigerator.

You really will experience being part of the story when you will receive the Hogwarts' letter informing that you are qualified. It is then, you'll have the chance to personally enter the different shops in Diagon Alley and at the same time, you should visit Ollivander's shop to get your own wand [Ollivander will ask you a series of questions. In the end, he'll give you your wand (with the kind of wood, measurement and core) and its meaning.]

There are times when you need to find an item or else you won't be able to get to another chapter. For example, you need to get your school supplies requirement list in order to know what to buy in Diagon Alley. If you can't find it, you can't go forward.

The best part is, there are certain items that when you get them, you'll read some things that JK herself wrote. There is a part when you click the house of the Dursley's, you'll get a scoop on how JK came up of its design. Basically, all about JK's ideas, opinion and perception. You can also click on specific characters in the story. If you so click it, you'll find an article which JK wrote, too. It is all about the character itself: its family, history, experiences and the reason of his/her attitude.

The next level that I am talking about is that, when you finish the whole thing (all of the chapters in the sorcerer's stone), your next task is to complete all the chapters in the chamber of secrets. Currently, everybody is stuck on the last chapter of the sorcerer because, according to them, they are still making or improving the Chamber.

At the time you get sorted (in which case, I am Slytherin, again), whenever you'll find an item on every chapter, you'll gain house point.

Some of the players, while waiting for the website to be done, they are playing mini-games. When you finish the Sorcerer's Stone, you should have unlocked two mini-games which can also help you earn house points: Potion making and dueling (dueling is currently unavailable).

In Potion making, you can only make potions if you have enough ingredients. If you don't have the certain ingredients required, you can buy anytime in the Apothecaries store in Diagon Alley. Of course, you need galleons so you better look for them while collecting items.

Basically, it is just that. Hope they can finish it as soon as possible and be able to open it in public.

By the way, you can add some of your friends there. If you do have an account, add me: leviosasparks160 (they are the ones who will give your username)
Sus In jos
http://www.existingalterego.blogspot.com
Hugo Bludge

Hugo Bludge

My Character
Galleons: 50
House:
Activity: Ravenclaw - Year I

Pottermore Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Pottermore   Pottermore EmptyJoi Dec 15, 2011 12:18 pm

Hey my username on pottermore is: HexBludger144 (this is how I got my characters name Hugo Bludge) and I'm in Ravenclaw.

At first it was really exciting but now I'm just waiting for Chamber of Secrets and all the items have been collected there isn't much to do apart from make potions (I've read all the new info too) so i wish they would hurry up and give us access to CoS. Although apparently it'll be ready for use near the 'start' of 2012 along with being able to buy the ebooks and what not.
Sus In jos
James Riddle
Banned
Banned
James Riddle

My Character
House:

Pottermore Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Pottermore   Pottermore EmptyVin Dec 16, 2011 10:37 am

At least you had the opportunity to try it. Do you know when it will be open for those who weren't lucky enough to take part in the beta? It was supposed to be in October, but it is still in beta.
Sus In jos
Hugo Bludge

Hugo Bludge

My Character
Galleons: 50
House:
Activity: Ravenclaw - Year I

Pottermore Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Pottermore   Pottermore EmptyVin Dec 16, 2011 12:28 pm

Dueling is now up and running so that's interesting.
From what I've read they're saying in 2012, which is when the pottermore shop also opens so I guess they'll be around the same time. They say the start of 2012 which could mean any time untill the end of February?
It is really fun when you go through the story though - especially if you read the book at the same time Razz
Sus In jos
James Riddle
Banned
Banned
James Riddle

My Character
House:

Pottermore Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Pottermore   Pottermore EmptySam Dec 17, 2011 4:38 am

Thanks for the information. I look forward to the start of 2012 then.
Sus In jos
James Riddle
Banned
Banned
James Riddle

My Character
House:

Pottermore Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Pottermore   Pottermore EmptyMier Feb 01, 2012 8:59 am

Pottermore is still in beta testing. Just wanted to ask those of you who are taking part in the beta if there were any news and if they succeeded solving the problems that they are facing.
Sus In jos
Continut sponsorizat

Pottermore Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Pottermore   Pottermore Empty

Sus In jos

Pottermore
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
Hogwarts Magic Realm :: Out of Character :: Harry Potter General Discussion-
Mergi direct la: