Hogwarts Magic Realm
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.
Hogwarts Magic Realm

AcasaAcasa  asdasdasdasd  Ultimele imaginiUltimele imagini  ÎnregistrareÎnregistrare  ConectareConectare  
Welcome to Hogwarts magic Realm. Please register, after that get sorted or get a job and enjoy your time in the magic world. Don’t forget that this is a post-potter forum that means you won’t be able to role play as any of the characters from the books, just use your imagination and create your own. We advice everyone to take a look at the rules and guides before starting their role playing experience. For any questions just pm the Staff Team

We are happy to have you with us,
HMR Team
Rules | Sorting Hat | Adult Application | Students Guide | Adult Graduated Guide | Jobs | Claim a Face | Spell Book | Quidditch Guide | Diagon Alley | Forum Absence | F.A.Q
Nothing to do Gryffi10
305 Points
Nothing to do Untitl11
297 Points
Nothing to do Ravenc10
145 Points
Nothing to do Huffle10
40 Points
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
RanklistHarry Potter TopsitesRPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY
© Hogwarts Magic Realm –Do not copy ,everything on this forum was created thanks to the imagination of the two general admins and all the graphics are custom made for this forum
© SideBar Graphics by bloomsindark
© Header by allie-saurus
© Skin by hitskins
© Signature and Avatars by RedCarpet

Nothing to do

In jos 
3 participanți
AutorMesaj
Kim Frey

Kim Frey

My Character
Galleons: 205
House:
Activity: Slytherin - Year I, Radio Worker, Three Broomsticks Innkeeper

Nothing to do Empty
MesajSubiect: Nothing to do   Nothing to do EmptyDum Dec 11, 2011 4:22 pm

It is Sunday morning when Kim decided to roam around the castle. Thinking on where to go first, she saw a little hut that is isolated beside the Forbidden Forest. At least, this is the furthest place I can go to without entering that forest she thought. Walking down the numerous rock-steps, she carefully looked around thinking that maybe except her, someone else is curious about the small hut. She, then decided to continue for no one is around.

Kim stopped in the middle, wondering why pumpkins are growing so huge in this place. Although it is snowy, the pumpkins didn't die of the temperature. Hearing foot steps coming towards her direction, she turned around wondering who it was.
Sus In jos
http://www.existingalterego.blogspot.com
James Riddle
Banned
Banned
James Riddle

My Character
Galleons: 0
House:
Activity: Banned

Nothing to do Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Nothing to do   Nothing to do EmptyMar Dec 13, 2011 11:38 am

James loved strolling through the Castle's grounds, as he discovered new things every time. On this cold Sunday morning, he was passing by the hut lying on the edge of the Forbidden Forest. Wrapped up in his warm winter coat, he advanced through the snow covered ground. Suddenly, he noticed a girl standing near the hut, observing its garden. Being rather shy, he thought of going in another direction before she would notice him, but she then turned around, obviously having heard the crunch of his boots. "Hi" he greeted her, moving towards her. "What are you doing here this early?"

Ultima editare efectuata de catre James Riddle in Sam Dec 17, 2011 4:42 am, editata de 1 ori
Sus In jos
Kim Frey

Kim Frey

My Character
House:

Nothing to do Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Nothing to do   Nothing to do EmptyMar Dec 13, 2011 4:54 pm

"Hi", the boy said. Kim thought that he was a huge man, who might have frightened her but then, she realized that his winter coat makes him a little bigger than his original size and that this boy is with her in almost all the classes she is taking. "Hi, too," she said to him. "What are you doing here this early?" he asked. Not knowing what to answer, she stared at the gigantic pumpkins again and thought of a reason why she is here. Finally, a thought struck her mind. "Winter is forcing students to stay inside the castle because of the temperature but I don't think we should stay inside knowing that winter makes the scenery more beautiful than it is."

"I think we haven't officially know each other. Hi, again. I'm Kim. You are?" she asked.
Sus In jos
James Riddle
Banned
Banned
James Riddle

My Character
House:

Nothing to do Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Nothing to do   Nothing to do EmptyMier Dec 14, 2011 12:27 am

"It does indeed" he said, looking at the beautiful landscape surrounding them. "I think we haven't officially know each other. Hi, again. I'm Kim. You are?" she asked. "I'm James. Nice to meet you." They were standing some ten feet from the edge of the forest. James looked between the trees, trying to catch a glimpse of any of the wonderful creatures he had read about. However, he knew he would never have the courage to actually explore it. "Have you ever been to the forest?" he asked, curious. "I read incredible stories about it. Apparently, amazing creatures live in there, such as centaurs, unicorns, even werewolves". It was hard for him to conceive that all these fascinating beings actually existed here, and were not just part of some myths and legends.

Ultima editare efectuata de catre James Riddle in Mier Dec 14, 2011 1:11 pm, editata de 1 ori
Sus In jos
Kim Frey

Kim Frey

My Character
House:

Nothing to do Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Nothing to do   Nothing to do EmptyMier Dec 14, 2011 1:09 pm

"Have you ever been to the forest?" James asked, curious. "I read incredible stories about it. Apparently, amazing creatures live in there, such as centaurs, unicorns, even werewolves"

"Actually, I wanted to go to the forest, but I think the school forbidden us to go. That's also a reason why I am here, this is the nearest place where I can see the forest clearly," Kim answered. Centaurs, unicorns, even werewolves, she wondered how amazing they were, and also dangerous. Watching the forest from a distance, she turned her attention to the small hut near them. "So, why is there a small hut built near the forest? You think someone lives there?" she asked, taking a peek on its window.
Sus In jos
James Riddle
Banned
Banned
James Riddle

My Character
House:

Nothing to do Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Nothing to do   Nothing to do EmptyMier Dec 14, 2011 1:26 pm

"Actually, I wanted to go to the forest, but I think the school forbidden us to go." Kim said. "Yes, and I think there's a good reason it is forbidden." he answered. A moment of silence followed, until she asked: "So, why is there a small hut built near the forest? You think someone lives there?". He reached on the tip of his toes to see through the window. The place seemed to have been abandoned for years. It was nearly empty, except for a bed that seemed like nobody slept on it for a long time. "Doesn't seem like it" he said, reflexive. "I wonder who lived here. Maybe someone who took care of the grounds." he suggested. "And it makes sense that no one has been living there for years, since the school was closed. I wonder who waters the plants in the garden then." he added, slightly smiling while looking at the pumpkins.

"So, how do you like being in Slytherin? You're friends with Richard, right?" he asked, remembering seeing them together on some occasions.
Sus In jos
Hugo Bludge

Hugo Bludge

My Character
Galleons: 50
House:
Activity: Ravenclaw - Year I

Nothing to do Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Nothing to do   Nothing to do EmptyVin Dec 16, 2011 6:15 am

Hugo had bee curious about the pumpkins in the garden of the old hut near the forbidden forest ever since he had saw them on his way to Herbology. Due t it being Sunday Hugo had no classes and decided to take the time to investigate. He had guessed it could be an some sort of engorgement charm after having read about them in Standard Book of Spells Grade 1, although wasn't too sure - maybe it was something to do with the fertiliser? He thought. Either way he wanted to know.

Hugo was just about to enter the pumpkin patch when he suddenly heard voices around the other side of the cabin. One of which he recognised as a fellow Ravenclaw. Not wanting to join in their conversation or wanting to seem like he was listening in he was in a sticky situation and decided to try and ignore them and carry out his investigation of why the pumpkins were so large.

(OOC: I hope you don't mind me joining in, if you don't them Hugo will just collect a sample of soil/fetiliser and be off?)
Sus In jos
James Riddle
Banned
Banned
James Riddle

My Character
House:

Nothing to do Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Nothing to do   Nothing to do EmptySam Dec 17, 2011 4:52 am

Suddenly, James heard someone crunching through the snow on the other side of the hut. A second later, a boy appeared and walked towards the pumpkins in the garden. It was his new fellow House member, who he had met a few days before. "Hi..." he started, trying to remember his name, but then realized that the boy hadn't given it to him. "What brings you here this early on a Sunday morning?" he asked, trying to sound friendly.

(OOC: Of course we don't mind, you're more than welcome to join.)
Sus In jos
Hugo Bludge

Hugo Bludge

My Character
House:

Nothing to do Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Nothing to do   Nothing to do EmptySam Dec 17, 2011 6:49 am

Hugo froze. He'd been caught and was being asked what he was doing. Hugo's heart began to pound and began to breath heavily. He didn't want to seem like a strange, friendless boy who wants to carry out his own investigation but then he didn't want to appear a snoop. Hugo began to flap his hands whilst enduring the battle in his head. In the end it was only best to tell the truth, after all the boy was in Ravenclaw too and may understand.
'I was coming to see if I could find out why the pumpkins were so large.' Hugo said rather quietly before flushing a brilliant shade of pink. Feeling himself blush Hugo bit his bottom lip in anticipation of the boys reply.
Sus In jos
James Riddle
Banned
Banned
James Riddle

My Character
House:

Nothing to do Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Nothing to do   Nothing to do EmptySam Dec 17, 2011 7:07 am

The boy seemed to hesitate for a moment but then finally said: "I was coming to see if I could find out why the pumpkins were so large."
He was obviously ill-at-ease when talking to others, something James had already noticed during their first encounter. Being somewhat like that himself, he felt some sympathy for his housemate. "Yes, they do seem unnaturally big." he answered, approaching the garden to have a closer look. "Maybe there's some magic involved." he suggested, though he had no idea if there even was a charm capable of enlarging objects. "So how are planning to find out?"
Sus In jos
Hugo Bludge

Hugo Bludge

My Character
House:

Nothing to do Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Nothing to do   Nothing to do EmptySam Dec 17, 2011 7:31 am

Hugo's face suddenly lit up as he heard the words 'How are you planning to find out?' He had finally found someone who seemed interested in what he wanted to learn. He supposed that was the perks of having a house system at Hogwarts. You could engage with others whoshared similar characteristics. His shyness soon evaporated and began to explain hi plan of action: 'I was thinking of maybe collecting a sample of soil to see if there is a certain kind of fertiliser then.' He hadn't thought that far in advance. 'I guess I'll go to the library and do some research.' Hugo finished looking down at the ground doubtful that he'd ever discover the mystery behind the oversized pumpkins.
Sus In jos
James Riddle
Banned
Banned
James Riddle

My Character
House:

Nothing to do Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Nothing to do   Nothing to do EmptySam Dec 17, 2011 7:48 am

The Ravenclaw immediately seemed far less uncomfortable and he enthusiastically laid out his plan. "I guess I'll go to the library and do some research." he finished. "That seems like a good idea." James replied. "Do you mind if I come with you?". Being a muggle-born, he loved discovering new things about the wizarding world. Usually, he would do that trough reading, but this experiment also appeared as an interesting way of learning something new, even if it was something as seemingly unimportant as the abnormal size of pumpkins in the school's garden.
Sus In jos
Continut sponsorizat

Nothing to do Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Nothing to do   Nothing to do Empty

Sus In jos

Nothing to do
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
Hogwarts Magic Realm :: The Grounds :: The Gamekeeper's Hut-
Mergi direct la: