Hogwarts Magic Realm
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.
Hogwarts Magic Realm

AcasaAcasa  asdasdasdasd  Ultimele imaginiUltimele imagini  ÎnregistrareÎnregistrare  ConectareConectare  
Welcome to Hogwarts magic Realm. Please register, after that get sorted or get a job and enjoy your time in the magic world. Don’t forget that this is a post-potter forum that means you won’t be able to role play as any of the characters from the books, just use your imagination and create your own. We advice everyone to take a look at the rules and guides before starting their role playing experience. For any questions just pm the Staff Team

We are happy to have you with us,
HMR Team
Rules | Sorting Hat | Adult Application | Students Guide | Adult Graduated Guide | Jobs | Claim a Face | Spell Book | Quidditch Guide | Diagon Alley | Forum Absence | F.A.Q
Apply for Hufflepuff Quitdditch Team Gryffi10
305 Points
Apply for Hufflepuff Quitdditch Team Untitl11
297 Points
Apply for Hufflepuff Quitdditch Team Ravenc10
145 Points
Apply for Hufflepuff Quitdditch Team Huffle10
40 Points
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
RanklistHarry Potter TopsitesRPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY
© Hogwarts Magic Realm –Do not copy ,everything on this forum was created thanks to the imagination of the two general admins and all the graphics are custom made for this forum
© SideBar Graphics by bloomsindark
© Header by allie-saurus
© Skin by hitskins
© Signature and Avatars by RedCarpet

Apply for Hufflepuff Quitdditch Team

In jos 
5 participanți
AutorMesaj
Robi Seah
Admin
Robi Seah

My Character
Galleons: 100
House:
Activity: Deputy Headmaster,Herbology Professor

Apply for Hufflepuff Quitdditch Team Empty
MesajSubiect: Apply for Hufflepuff Quitdditch Team   Apply for Hufflepuff Quitdditch Team EmptyMier Apr 13, 2011 3:43 am

Register in your House Quidditch Team

Play| Have Fun | Earn Points | Become Famous

Quidditch Games are ready to begin .They are definitely a great way to test your role playing skills , have fun and the most important thing earn points for your house .If you are new on the forum or you didn’t have time to read the guide ,we please you to take a look at the Quidditch Guide Book .They can offer you some valuable information about this game and how to play it .Is a must to read it before you apply for a role in the team.

!The Game will begin just after all the 4 houses will have their team done!

Hufflepuff Team
Please read carefully the next lines as they present the available roles in this team
Total Player=7 (seven)

Captain- To Be Added

Chasers(0/3)
-To be Added-
-To be Added-
-To be Added-

Beaters(0/2)
-To be Added-
-To be Added-

Keeper (0/1)
-To be Added-

Seeker (1/1)
Anna Garland

All the 4 roles are the same as in the books(nothing was changed) .If you have no idea what each of them is doing you can find some useful information right here:
●Chasers progress up and down the pitch passing the Quaffle by hand amongst themselves while keeping it away from the other team, in an attempt to score goals by throwing it through one of their opponent's three goal hoops
●Beaters are armed with wooden clubs that are similar to, but shorter than, baseball bats. They are tasked with protecting their team-mates from the Bludgers by knocking these balls off course or towards opponents
●Keeper will protect the three goal hoops, in much the same way as a goalkeeper in football (soccer).
●Seeker , usually the lightest member of the team and equipped with the fastest broom, is charged with searching the pitch for, chasing down and eventually capturing, the elusive Golden Snitch. Seekers are the only players permitted to touch the Snitch.
You can apply for all this positions except the Captain one .The only thing you will have to do is to answer with “Yes” to the question in your form .A captain will be chosen just after the Hufflepuff Quidditch Team has all the available positions taken .So convince your house-friends to register . A new captain will be chosen after every 5 matches .

Applying

Please do not create a new thread Just reply in this topic using the next application form. Please be very careful because we will select the members based on their rpg skills too, so try your best.

Cod:

[i]Character Full Name:[/i]
[i]Age:[/i]
[i]Position in the Team :[/i]
[i]Why you chose that role?:[/i]
[i]Do you want to be added on the application list as a Captain too?[/i]
[i]RPG Test(Minimum 300 words / Situation: Role playing your role in the team):[/i]
*Applying as a captain doesn’t include anything different than completing this form .It will be chosen based on how good you answered at the RPG Test

Thank you for Applying.
Hufflepuff Needs you

Ultima editare efectuata de catre Robi Seah in Sam Feb 11, 2012 5:34 am, editata de 1 ori
Sus In jos
David Suarez

David Suarez

My Character
Galleons: 55
House:
Activity: Hufflepuff-Year I

MesajSubiect: Re: Apply for Hufflepuff Quitdditch Team   Apply for Hufflepuff Quitdditch Team EmptySam Sept 03, 2011 3:38 am

Character Full Name: David Suarez

Position in the Team : Keeper

Why you chose that role?: I have very good reflexes and I have a very cold head for the tense moments in the game.

Do you want to be added on the application list as a Captain too? Yes.

RPG Test(Minimum 300 words / Situation: Role playing your role in the team):

The entire team was putting on their equipment, a silence before the storm filled the shower room of the quidditch pitch, the only sounds coming from the fastening of leather and the shuffling of feet, along with the muffled shouts of the audience outside, summoning them to the pitch.

David remained calm in all of this, he was sketching up the strategies for their game against Ravenclaw, but he couldn’t help but stare at their seeker and how she was massaging her wrist, he didn’t say anything, mind over matter was his motto, confidence was the only thing that mattered.

He got up from the benches and with his broom by his side he faced the team, looking at each one of them.

“I’ll be brief, we are starting the season, I want you all to get used to the game, there’s no pressure, but I do want you all to remember several things,” he said.

He walked around and looked at the team’s seeker, “West, take your time finding the snitch, we need the time to make some points.” He grinned.

He continued giving instructions to the other members of the team, including the beaters not hitting the other people who robe the same robes they did, the chasers had things fairly easy as far as strategy went, don’t get hit by the bludgers and beat the keeper.

With this, the team, though certainly not all excited about the game, set off to the pitch. The crowds grew louder and louder while the team reached the end of the tunnel, now they could hear the cheers for both Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw.

Once out David was the first one to take to the skies in his broom, the rest of his team following and parting ways as they all reached their positions, fourteen teenagers in brooms took up their place against one another, some, like David, hoped they would one day do this for a living.

He quickly went to salute with the Ravenclaw captain, one of their chasers, swiftly they went back to their positions, the teacher of flying classes let the balls go, and the match started quickly as possible when the quaffle got up in the air.

David was regretting having told them to take it easy, Ravenclaw had the ball, their captain was blazing through the skies along with another chaser, the third one was far away, and he knew they would try to faint him, until a bludger hit the Ravenclaw chaser in the back, he dropped the ball and the Hufflepuff chaser that was right below him caught it, twisting the other way so fast David barely saw it as she was moving away from the Ravenclaws.

He looked up, their seeker still looking for the snitch, he wanted to shout at her to move around, try and faint the other team’s seeker, but he doubted she would listen from so far away and with so much noise.

But there was no need, her sight locked on the tower where the professors were, and she sped up to the golden twinkle flying across the top of it.

Quickly a long shot came to where he was, David barely reached it, blocking it and catching it before it went down too fast for him to pick it up. One of his chasers reached him for the ball.

“Play close and with short passes, don’t hold it for too long, try and mess with their keeper!” he told the chaser, he nodded and David gave him the quaffle, the man sped up, making signs with his hand so that the other chasers understood the message.

It quickly led to ten points, the Ravenclaw beaters ended up hitting their own chasers when one of them tried to steal the quaffle from the Hufflepuff, and it led to a whole confusion which led to their first point in the match, and possibly the last, both seekers passed behind him like they were being chased by dementors.

Eventually, his team’s lighter and nimbler seeker won the race, she made a swift move to get away from the Ravenclaw seeker, and even though the other seeker was much taller, she was so much faster, getting the snitch on her hands with practiced ease and calm, she stopped and landed, holding the snitch on her hand for everyone to see.

He was like her, not the most excited about winning, simply raising his arm for a few short moments, they’d won without much effort, but she’d certainly get a reward for the good job she’d done, David chuckled, he’d probably just give her his earnings from the betting on whether he would get a clean sheet on this match or not.

Application accepted

Your application has been accepted. You are now the Keeper of your House's Quidditch Team. You are also running for Team Captain, who will be chosen once the team is full.

You have been temporarily excluded from the Team due to inactivity. You will be reintegrated when you become active again.

Sus In jos
Eliza Parkinson

My Character
Galleons: 70
House:
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year I

MesajSubiect: Re: Apply for Hufflepuff Quitdditch Team   Apply for Hufflepuff Quitdditch Team EmptyLun Oct 17, 2011 8:50 am

Very Happy

Ultima editare efectuata de catre Eliza Parkinson in Sam Feb 11, 2012 4:51 am, editata de 1 ori
Sus In jos
Blake Ironbolt

Blake Ironbolt

My Character
Galleons: 60
House:
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year I, Honeydukes Worker

MesajSubiect: Re: Apply for Hufflepuff Quitdditch Team   Apply for Hufflepuff Quitdditch Team EmptyJoi Dec 08, 2011 12:13 pm

Character Full Name: Blake Ironbolt.
Position in the Team : Chaser
Why you chose that role?: I have sharp reflexes, so I could take the Quaffle from the opposing team in the blink of an eye.
Do you want to be added on the application list as a Captain too? Yes.
RPG Test(Minimum 300 words / Situation: Role playing your role in the team):

Blake Ironbolt marched onto the snowy field, his broomstick slung over his shoulder. Mounting his broom, Blake stared intently at the referee, prepared to snatch the Quaffle out of the air the moment the Quaffle flew up. The second the referee released the balls, Blake zoomed upward, grabbing the Quaffle. He tucked the Quaffle under his arm and flew forward, ducking under a Bludger as he went.

Blake's only goal was to put the Quaffle through one of the other team's hoops and score ten points for Hufflepuff - he didn't care if he died along the way. Blake barely managed to evade a Bludger, and he continued on his path. Once or twice, an opposing Chaser attempted to take the Quaffle out of Blake's solid grasp, but the frigid weather played to Blake's advantage. He suddenly flew up and around, flying towards the other side of the field.

He then repeated the action and continued towards the other's teams goalposts. Blake threw the quaffle at the hoop to the direct right, using all his strength. Blake watched as the other team's Keeper flew to the side to try and intercept the shot, but the Quaffle went through the hoop before the Keeper could do anything.

As soon as the other team received the Quaffle, Blake took off after the Chaser who possessed the scarlet ball. Blake flew up behind the Chaser and punched the ball out of their grip. Not caring if it was a foul or not, Blake dived after the Quaffle. Once again, Blake put the Quaffle under his arm and zigzagged towards the other team's goalposts.

Blake ducked his head, noticing an incoming Bludger flying straight at his head. The Bludger harmlessly passed over Blake's head, striking a different player instead. Blake feinted a throw to the right hoop, causing the other team's Keeper to fly to the right. Then, Blake hastily chucked the ball through the left hoop, causing Hufflepuff to get another ten points.

Approved

Your application has been approved. From now on, you are a Chaser on Hufflepuff's Quidditch Team. Congratulations.
Approved by: James Riddle

You have been temporarily excluded from the Team due to inactivity. You will be reintegrated when you become active again.
Sus In jos
Anna Garland

Anna Garland

My Character
Galleons: 81
House:
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year I, Ollivanders Wand Shop Worker

MesajSubiect: Re: Apply for Hufflepuff Quitdditch Team   Apply for Hufflepuff Quitdditch Team EmptySam Feb 11, 2012 5:23 am

Character Full Name: Anna Garland
Position in the Team : seeker
Why you chose that role?: i am light and i love quidditch
Do you want to be added on the application list as a Captain too? yes
rpg test(at least 250 words):
The whole team were getting ready, silent, scared. Rain dropped down slowly.
The whole crowd cheered. It was time! It was Anna's first game being a seeker. She was terrified. She had been looking forward to it until now. She flew onto the field and started the game. Everyone was so violent. She was worried. She flew as she tried to catch the golden snitch. She didn’t do it! “Don’t worry. You’ll do it. I know you will.” said Blake. As Anna looked up the stands to see who was commenting the game she saw little golden flash at the top of the tower. The very moment she saw it she was in the crouch position racing towards it ready to fulfil the dream and the expectations of her peers. Unfortunately there she saw the opponent. He was closer to the snitch, not only closer but flying faster. However luck is on my side, 20 meters from me I saw my fellow beater and bludger coming near. "HIT HIM WITH THAT BLUDGER" she yelled, and the beater heard it, swung hit the bludger and points it in the very direction of her opponent. It missed Anna’s broom by a hair but she was not mad when she saw that her opponent was hit by it and was almost taken off the broom. She felt sorry for him for a split second but he would be alright. Crutched even more, she sped up and raised her hand … .. GOT IT. "Hufflepuff won". "yes." she said as they went to the great hall. There was a winner’s feast. They all started eating much food. I had won for our team.

Your application has been approved. From now on, you are a Seeker on Hufflepuff's Quidditch Team. Congratulations.
Approved by: Robi Seah
Sus In jos
Continut sponsorizat

MesajSubiect: Re: Apply for Hufflepuff Quitdditch Team   Apply for Hufflepuff Quitdditch Team Empty

Sus In jos

Apply for Hufflepuff Quitdditch Team
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
Hogwarts Magic Realm :: Quidditch :: Hufflepuff Quidditch team-
Mergi direct la: