Hogwarts Magic Realm
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.
Hogwarts Magic Realm

AcasaAcasa  asdasdasdasd  Ultimele imaginiUltimele imagini  ÎnregistrareÎnregistrare  ConectareConectare  
Welcome to Hogwarts magic Realm. Please register, after that get sorted or get a job and enjoy your time in the magic world. Don’t forget that this is a post-potter forum that means you won’t be able to role play as any of the characters from the books, just use your imagination and create your own. We advice everyone to take a look at the rules and guides before starting their role playing experience. For any questions just pm the Staff Team

We are happy to have you with us,
HMR Team
Rules | Sorting Hat | Adult Application | Students Guide | Adult Graduated Guide | Jobs | Claim a Face | Spell Book | Quidditch Guide | Diagon Alley | Forum Absence | F.A.Q
 Welcome to The Three Broomsticks Inn Gryffi10
305 Points
 Welcome to The Three Broomsticks Inn Untitl11
297 Points
 Welcome to The Three Broomsticks Inn Ravenc10
145 Points
 Welcome to The Three Broomsticks Inn Huffle10
40 Points
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
RanklistHarry Potter TopsitesRPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY
© Hogwarts Magic Realm –Do not copy ,everything on this forum was created thanks to the imagination of the two general admins and all the graphics are custom made for this forum
© SideBar Graphics by bloomsindark
© Header by allie-saurus
© Skin by hitskins
© Signature and Avatars by RedCarpet

Welcome to The Three Broomsticks Inn

In jos 
3 participanți
AutorMesaj
Demelza Fernandes

Demelza Fernandes

My Character
Galleons: 110
House:
Activity: Gryffindor-Year I, Three Broomsticks Innkeeper

Welcome to The Three Broomsticks Inn Empty
MesajSubiect: Welcome to The Three Broomsticks Inn    Welcome to The Three Broomsticks Inn EmptyDum Aug 21, 2011 8:57 pm

It was a rainy weekend morning as I opened the door of the coziest inn in all of Hogsmeade, The Three broomsticks Inn. I was the innkeeper and I always came on weekends because that was my job. When I walked in I found the place very quiet and unexpectedly cleaner than i expected. Having pity for the people asleep I started cleaning the glass cups for the bar, and then I prepared the weekend breakfast. After I finished I sat down quietly and waited for our customers to wake up. Then I saw red sparks," Oh yeah that must be Mr.Busby the old man calling me to get him downstairs," I thought. I quickly hurried upstairs and followed the green sparks, I was right, it was Mr. Busby but he didn't want me to get him downstairs, instead he told me that he would pay me 2 galleons extra but I told him no need and I delivered it to him. So many customers were already downstairs so I had to hurry. I told him I would be right back as I hurried downstairs. I was very lucky that I prepared the breakfast because now I only had to serve it. I served it and put Mr.Busby's plate on a tray with a glass of orange juice, and climbed the stairs again and gave it to him. "The first part of the morning madness completed, now I await the second part."
Sus In jos
Tarik Terzic
Banned
Banned
Tarik Terzic

My Character
Galleons: 120
House:
Activity: Adult, Transfiguration Professor, Charms Professor, Daily Prophet Editor in Chief

MesajSubiect: Re: Welcome to The Three Broomsticks Inn    Welcome to The Three Broomsticks Inn EmptyVin Sept 02, 2011 11:01 pm

Tarik thought this would be nice time to have a walk to Hogsmeade, but as it turns out rain started to fall when he was halfway there. He look on his watch it was still early for things to be open and Hogsmeade, pity he would enjoy nice cup of morning tea and some nice breakfast. As he was running towards Hogsmeade to check,maybe something was open. He heard that Three Broomstick were hiring a student in Hogwarts to run it, maybe eager student opened it early. As he arrived near the inn he saw he was right, inn was open. Perfect, he got in sat near the bar and looked up. He saw student of Gryffindor house. "Would you please be so kind to bring me some sandwiches and hot tea". He said and wait for response.....
Sus In jos
Demelza Fernandes

Demelza Fernandes

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Welcome to The Three Broomsticks Inn    Welcome to The Three Broomsticks Inn EmptyVin Sept 02, 2011 11:27 pm

The second part of the "morning madness" as Demelza calls it was beggining to start and it was quite easier than she expected. She sat down on her chair, awaiting any bells to ring, or any orders. Unlike many other people she knew that one second the inn can be a quiet, relaxed inn, but the other second a hundred bells could ring and some of the orders were nearly impossible to do on time! "I wonder how muggles like mum would handle this," thought Demelza. She was a half-blood, a wizard for a father and a muggle for a mum. Her mum was fimiliar with magic because her siblings were witches and wizards. While Demelza was meditating about her home and family, suddenly a bell rang.She spun around to check who's order she had to collect but she soon realised that the bell came from the door. She turned around and found her Transfiguration and Charms Professor taking a seat near the bar. He looked wet so she hurried to serve him. "How can I help you professor?" Demelza asked. "Would you please be so kind to bring me some sandwiches and hot tea," he answered. "Of course, professor. And as a treat everything you order today will be given to you for free. Oh sir, you look freezing! Let me take your coat," Demelza said.
Sus In jos
Tarik Terzic
Banned
Banned
Tarik Terzic

My Character
House:
Activity: Adult, Transfiguration Professor, Charms Professor, Daily Prophet Editor in Chief

MesajSubiect: Re: Welcome to The Three Broomsticks Inn    Welcome to The Three Broomsticks Inn EmptyVin Sept 02, 2011 11:45 pm

Tarik was surprised when he heard that today everything is free, he did not expect that, but opportunities are here to use them. He gave his coat to lovely girl working as a inn keeper, she seemed familiar to him, perhaps he saw her registering on one of his classes. He posted the registry on the visible place and he tried to be there and look who will write on it (he was nervous about his first classes). He saw that this girl was a Gryffindor, he was Gryffindor himself when he was in Hogwarts, and he is proud of it. Nice to see that line of Gryffindor will continue and that he will be one of the people who will guide this new Gryffindor. When he first arrived in Hogwarts as a teacher he hoped there will also be vacancy for the Head of House for Gryffindor, he was sad when he realized that the job was already taken, but never mind maybe the person who is in job would not like it and would quit. "So what is your name and what classes are you in at Hogwarts" Tarik asked lovely Inn Keeper?
Sus In jos
Demelza Fernandes

Demelza Fernandes

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Welcome to The Three Broomsticks Inn    Welcome to The Three Broomsticks Inn EmptySam Sept 03, 2011 6:38 am

Demelza scurried to the kitchen to prepare Professor Tarik's sandwiches and tea because she didn't want her professor to wait. She quickly got the breakfast ready and sat behind the bar, her usual seat. She watched her Professor bite his sandwiches and drink his steaming tea. Demelza couldn't stop thiking about home. She was an only child and it was hard for her and her parents to be far from each other. She also started looking around and thinking from where to get x-mas decorations. Then suddenly a bell rang, Mr. Busby's bell. "WoW, he finally finished," Demelza thought. She hurried upstairs and found him asleep but he put the tray aside, so I picked it up and went downstairs and started dishwashing. It reminded Demelza of her home for some reason. Then she soon realised that the inn was becoming empty so she collected all the plates and forks and so on and started washing them too. Then she climbed the stairs to do the beds and clean the rooms. "I feel I am a muggle without using magic," she thought. After she finished everything she was dreaming about a chair because she was exhausted. She sat in front of the bar and she suddenly heard her Professor say," So what is your name and what classes are you in at Hogwarts?" "My name is Demelza Fernandes and I'm taking all your classes sir and herbology and potions," answered Demelza.
Sus In jos
Tarik Terzic
Banned
Banned
Tarik Terzic

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Welcome to The Three Broomsticks Inn    Welcome to The Three Broomsticks Inn EmptySam Sept 03, 2011 8:04 am

Tarik sat there and ate his sandwiches, they were delicious and hot tea exactly what he needed after bad walk towards the Hogsmeade village. Tarik was deep in his thoughts about first transfiguration and charms lessons that he almost did not noticed the bell ring. He watced as girl went up the stairs and into the rooms. He get back to his sandwiches and watching over the people passing by the Inn. He was always fascinated by the crowd and look on their faces, some of them determined, some of them happy, some sad, some with the grey look in their eyes like they did not know what they were doing. When the girl came back she answered that her name was Demelza and that she is on all of his classes. He thought to himself "good, at least he would not be stranger to them, good way for meeting students, hopefully he will meet some others". "Nice of you to take my classes Demelza, I hope you will like it. Have you tried yourself in any charms or transfiguration since you came?" Tarik asked.
Sus In jos
James Riddle
Banned
Banned
James Riddle

My Character
Galleons: 0
House:
Activity: Banned

MesajSubiect: Re: Welcome to The Three Broomsticks Inn    Welcome to The Three Broomsticks Inn EmptySam Sept 03, 2011 9:14 am

James locked the door of Ollivanders Wand Shop. He had just finished working and was preparing to head back to the Castle. Before getting to the village's main road, he glanced at the store one last time to make sure everything was alright. He loved working there, as it allowed him to learn a lot about wands and their properties, a subject that has fascinated him ever since he bought his own wand on Diagon Alley. Despite this, he didn't want his job to interfere with his school duties, so he agreed with Mr Ollivander to work at the Hogsmeade branch of the shop only on weekends, and to help running the main shop during holidays.

Suddenly, as James was walking by the Three Broomsticks, it started heavily raining. Luckily, he didn't have much to do at Hogwarts, since first year students still didn't have a lot of homework, so he decided to stop by the Inn and wait until it passes. As soon as he opened the door, he felt a warm wave of air on his face. Surprised by how crowded the inn was, he headed towards the bar, paying attention not to bump into somebody.

As he approached the bar, he saw two familiar figures sitting there. One of them was a young girl, approximately his age, who was apparently working at the Inn. After observing her more carefully, James recognized her: he remembered seeing her at the sorting ceremony. The other one was his Charms and Transfiguration professor, Professor Terzic. They were apparently in the middle of a conversation. James sat at the bar just near them, taking off his wet coat. "Hi. Demelza, right? I remember you from the Sorting Ceremony. I'm James, I'm also in first year. I'm sorry to interrupt, but can I just get some tea please?"
Sus In jos
Demelza Fernandes

Demelza Fernandes

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Welcome to The Three Broomsticks Inn    Welcome to The Three Broomsticks Inn EmptySam Sept 03, 2011 11:49 pm

The inn was filling up again with Hogwarts students, normal witches and wizards, and some eerie people. The orders were increasing but Demelza didn't have to take them because her partner had finally came. Demelza walked to the heater to strengthen it as the inn was also filling up with people who came in beause of the unexpeted, unfriendly weather. Then she hurried to put the teapot on the fire because she knew that lots of people would order tea. Then she went to heat the butterbeer, and then sat and started talking with Professor Terzic about his classes, and that was when someone else sat beside Professor Terzic and took off his coat. ""Hi. Demelza, right? I remember you from the Sorting Ceremony. I'm James, I'm also in first year. I'm sorry to interrupt, but can I just get some tea please?" he said. "Hey. Yeah I'm Demelza, nice to meet you James! No need to apologize and sure I have some fresh tea over here," I said and gave the cup to him. I was used to sitting in crowded places and ever since I started working at the Three Broomsticks, I started to know more and more people.
Sus In jos
Tarik Terzic
Banned
Banned
Tarik Terzic

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Welcome to The Three Broomsticks Inn    Welcome to The Three Broomsticks Inn EmptyDum Sept 04, 2011 4:23 am

Tarik looked up and saw the guy who just approached the bar and asked for a cup of tea. He seemed to be in Hogwarts as well, Tarik also felt he had seen him somewhere. He wore the Ravenclaw badge on this chest. Tarik wondered is he in his classes. After all it seemed this guy knew him at least he greeted him Professor Tarik. Tarik liked the sound of that, he wanted to be professor in this school for a long time and now finally he was here. Tarik had a sip of his tea, and decided that he is going to get introduced to this guy. It is best if he is known by his students. Aster all he is not too older than they are, maybe he could be friends with some of them. He extended his hand and said: "Hi James right, my name is Tarik but you already know that. I see you are in Hogwarts which classes are you in?"
Sus In jos
James Riddle
Banned
Banned
James Riddle

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Welcome to The Three Broomsticks Inn    Welcome to The Three Broomsticks Inn EmptyMar Sept 06, 2011 8:58 am

James took the cup of tea. "Thank you very much." he said, politely smiling to Demelza. As he started drinking, he heard Professor Terzic ask him: "Hi James right, my name is Tarik but you already know that. I see you are in Hogwarts which classes are you in?". He turned towards the professor, seeing him closely for the first time. James was immediately struck by his young age, something he didn't really notice when the professor introduced himself after the sorting ceremony. Furthermore, Professor Tarik was extending his hand to greet him., a friendly gesture James certainly didn't expect coming from a Hogwarts professor, especially after meeting the cold and harsh Professor Seah. Trying to hide his surprise, James shook his hand and answered: "Good afternoon, professor. Yes, that's right, I'm James, James Riddle. Well, for now, I've just taken Herbology and Potions but I've also registered for your classes."

Ultima editare efectuata de catre James Riddle in Lun Noi 07, 2011 1:36 am, editata de 1 ori
Sus In jos
Tarik Terzic
Banned
Banned
Tarik Terzic

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Welcome to The Three Broomsticks Inn    Welcome to The Three Broomsticks Inn EmptyMar Sept 06, 2011 9:50 am

Tarik looked at James, and he could not believe his ears. His last name was Riddle, Tarik could not help himself but thinking about one of the powerful Dark Magicians, Lord Voldemort, but his real name was Tom Riddle, could this be his relative hmm, he must find this out. Also Tarik noticed James as he tires to conceal his surprise, Tarik could always see what other people wanted to hide. Even when he was a child and young student he could guess what people are thinking. After graduating Hogwarts he became good Legilimens, he could do it without his wand, but he avoid practicing it on other people except in dire need. Tarik also practiced Occlumency and became fairly good Occlumens, thing that saved him more times than he could remember, but he was still better Legilimens than Occlumens. James has to be surprised by his young age and his friendliness. Tarik witnessed the coldness of some professors and he decided he would never be that way. And regarding his young age, well most people were surprised. And still James did good job in concealing it, maybe he would become good Occlumens himself. Tarik will follow this guy it seams that he is good. "So are you looking forward to your fist lessons at my subjects, and have you tried to practice some easy magic up to now?" Tarik asked James
Sus In jos
James Riddle
Banned
Banned
James Riddle

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Welcome to The Three Broomsticks Inn    Welcome to The Three Broomsticks Inn EmptyMar Sept 06, 2011 2:14 pm

James could swear he saw Professor Terzic's eyebrows raise for a fraction of a second when he told him his name. However, unable to see a possible cause for that, he convinced himself it was nothing and that he probably imagined it. "So are you looking forward to your fist lessons at my subjects, and have you tried to practice some easy magic up to now?" the professor asked. "Of course I am. As far as I know, and that is only what I have read in books, Charms and Transfiguration are fascinating subjects, and extremely important, no matter what we want to do later. Unfortunately, before coming here, I haven't practiced any magic yet, at least not knowingly. Some strange things did happen around me, especially when I was scared or in a difficult position, but I guess it all makes sense now. You see, I didn't even know I was a wizard until several weeks ago, or that magic even existed. I'm a Muggle-born.". James stopped, waiting to see Professor Terzic's reaction. During his research at the library, he had read that some wizards believed that pure-bloods were superior to others and that those who they called "Mudbloods" didn't even deserve the gift of magic. Therefore, he wanted to check if his teacher was one of those who put blood purity first. He then continued: "The Wingardium Leviosa spell at Charms class was actually my first time performing magic. By the way, what happened with mister Bordeaux, I heard that you replaced him as Charms Professor?"

Ultima editare efectuata de catre James Riddle in Vin Sept 09, 2011 10:24 am, editata de 1 ori
Sus In jos
Tarik Terzic
Banned
Banned
Tarik Terzic

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Welcome to The Three Broomsticks Inn    Welcome to The Three Broomsticks Inn EmptyMier Sept 07, 2011 7:44 am

Tarik did not surprised when he heard that James was muggle-born. Today most of the wizards are either half-blood (like Tarik was), or muggle-born (like James). There were little pure-bloods left. Tarik considered mixing magical blood with muggle to be a good practice. In that way gift of magic would grow and grow and not stagnate and die out. But most strange about this guy was the fact that he did not try any magic until Hogwarts, most of the students try spells as soon as they get their wands, and most of them end up with burned eyebrows, Tarik spoke form his own experience. "Huh muggle-born, that has to be difficult to bear sometimes. And as while prof Bordeaux I killed him in order to have his subject...... Just kidding I got you there for a sec didn't I. He disappeared after his first lesson. He went on a trip and never came back so they asked me to fill in his shoes. I certainly hope he did not get hurt, I think that he did not liked Britain and just left. Sure I am surprise about the fact that you did your first magic here in school why is that? I also noticed that you did not came from the direction of Hogwarts. So I presume you do some work around here?" Tarik asked James.
Sus In jos
James Riddle
Banned
Banned
James Riddle

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Welcome to The Three Broomsticks Inn    Welcome to The Three Broomsticks Inn EmptyVin Sept 09, 2011 11:35 am

Relieved to see his professor was tolerant and open-minded, James listened joyfully to what he had to say. "Huh muggle-born, that has to be difficult to bear sometimes. And as while prof Bordeaux I killed him in order to have his subject......". Immediately shocked, James couldn't believe his ears. "Just kidding I got you there for a sec didn't I." Of course it was a joke, how could I let myself get fooled so easily? he thought, genuinely laughing at his own reaction. "He disappeared after his first lesson. He went on a trip and never came back so they asked me to fill in his shoes. I certainly hope he did not get hurt, I think that he did not liked Britain and just left. Sure I am surprise about the fact that you did your first magic here in school why is that? I also noticed that you did not came from the direction of Hogwarts. So I presume you do some work around here?" Professor Terzic asked. "Yeah, I hope he's alright. Well, fortunately, for now, nobody has judged me based on the fact that I am a muggle-born, but I'm sure it will happen sooner or later. I won't let it get to me, though. As far as performing magic is concerned, I guess I just didn't want to take the risk. I didn't know anything about spells, so I just thought it would be a bit reckless to try something on my own. But I'll make up for that now that I'm here. And yes, I work at the local branch of Ollivanders Wand Shop during weekends, selling wands to those who didn't get them on Diagon Alley or need a new one."
Sus In jos
Tarik Terzic
Banned
Banned
Tarik Terzic

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Welcome to The Three Broomsticks Inn    Welcome to The Three Broomsticks Inn EmptyVin Sept 09, 2011 11:50 am

Tarik watched as James eyes open in disbelieve and surprise, and then his laugh when Tarik told him it was only a joke. He liked to tease people around, but he never went too far. It seemed that James was a bit insecure about talking to Tarik, guess he will have to brake him of that if he wanted for them to be friends. "Yeah, I hope he's alright. Well, fortunately, for now, nobody has judged me based on the fact that I am a muggle-born, but I'm sure it will happen sooner or later." "Well never let other people get to your good side, but ever involve in some big conflicts. Also do not let them tease you" Tarik said to James. "As far as performing magic is concerned, I guess I just didn't want to take the risk. I didn't know anything about spells, so I just thought it would be a bit reckless to try something on my own." You seemed like the type that do not take risks too much , you have to take some of those from time to time, trust me I know Wink" Tarik said. "I work at the local branch of Ollivanders Wand Shop during weekends, selling wands to those who didn't get them on Diagon Alley or need a new one." "So you are go to guy for wands here, good to know."
Sus In jos
James Riddle
Banned
Banned
James Riddle

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Welcome to The Three Broomsticks Inn    Welcome to The Three Broomsticks Inn EmptyLun Sept 12, 2011 3:13 am

"Thanks for the words of advice" said James, gratefully smiling to his professor. He glanced at one of the windows of the Inn and saw that the rain had stopped and that it was sunny again. Even if he didn't have anything urgent to do, he decided to head back to Hogwarts and to get ready for the lessons he had to attend the following day. "I'm sorry, but I have to get back to Hogwarts now. I really look forward to attending your classes, Professor. Goodbye.". He then turned towards Demelza. "How much do I owe you?". After giving her the money, he added: "I hope I'll see you soon at Hogwarts". Grabbing his coat, he slowly got out of the inn and started walking on the still wet Hogsmeade main road.
Sus In jos
Demelza Fernandes

Demelza Fernandes

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Welcome to The Three Broomsticks Inn    Welcome to The Three Broomsticks Inn EmptyLun Sept 12, 2011 4:48 am

Tarik and James were deep in conversation so Demelza took this chance to complete her chores. She hurried to serve all the dinners and tidy all of the rooms. She came back and started to talk to James and Professor Terzic. "So, Do you enjoy Hogwarts?" she asked them.
Sus In jos
Continut sponsorizat

MesajSubiect: Re: Welcome to The Three Broomsticks Inn    Welcome to The Three Broomsticks Inn Empty

Sus In jos

Welcome to The Three Broomsticks Inn
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
Hogwarts Magic Realm :: Hogsmeade Village :: Three Broomsticks Inn-
Mergi direct la: