Hogwarts Magic Realm
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.
Hogwarts Magic Realm

AcasaAcasa  asdasdasdasd  Ultimele imaginiUltimele imagini  ÎnregistrareÎnregistrare  ConectareConectare  
Welcome to Hogwarts magic Realm. Please register, after that get sorted or get a job and enjoy your time in the magic world. Don’t forget that this is a post-potter forum that means you won’t be able to role play as any of the characters from the books, just use your imagination and create your own. We advice everyone to take a look at the rules and guides before starting their role playing experience. For any questions just pm the Staff Team

We are happy to have you with us,
HMR Team
Rules | Sorting Hat | Adult Application | Students Guide | Adult Graduated Guide | Jobs | Claim a Face | Spell Book | Quidditch Guide | Diagon Alley | Forum Absence | F.A.Q
Night Wallk Gryffi10
305 Points
Night Wallk Untitl11
297 Points
Night Wallk Ravenc10
145 Points
Night Wallk Huffle10
40 Points
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
RanklistHarry Potter TopsitesRPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY
© Hogwarts Magic Realm –Do not copy ,everything on this forum was created thanks to the imagination of the two general admins and all the graphics are custom made for this forum
© SideBar Graphics by bloomsindark
© Header by allie-saurus
© Skin by hitskins
© Signature and Avatars by RedCarpet

Night Wallk

In jos 
3 participanți
AutorMesaj
Tarik Terzic
Banned
Banned
Tarik Terzic

My Character
Galleons: 120
House:
Activity: Adult, Transfiguration Professor, Charms Professor, Daily Prophet Editor in Chief

Night Wallk Empty
MesajSubiect: Night Wallk   Night Wallk EmptyVin Sept 02, 2011 10:54 pm

Tarik had the patrol duty again. He liked walking trough the corridors and hallways when there were no students in them. It was quiet perfect for the thinking. He let his mind flow freely to see where his head would lead them.

As he walked past his own classroom he remembered his time in Hogwarts, It was few years ater the great battle that he joined it and Hogwarts was still recovering, he listened to the heroism of Harry Potter and his gang and the mastery of Headmaster Dumbledore, he mourned with the fact that he never taught him, but he overcome it and soon became very good in three subjects (DADA, Transfiguration, Charms), but on the other hand he could not get hag on Divination (he quit that course after few classes, too foggy for his taste), and he had problems with Herbology as well. Rest of the classes he was good but not brilliant.

During his Hogwarts years there were no big events happening, magical world was still recovering. Who would have thought that he will be here someday, teaching the next generation of students, giving them knowledge that he learned here. He studied professor Dumbledore and his teaching stile, Dumbledore was brilliant as a student and as a teacher, he learned a lot from studying him. Tarik promised himself that if he ever starts teaching he will be like Dumbledore.

WHAT IS THAT, Tarik could svear he heard something, maybe some of the students were out of bed. He did that himself when he was teacher, hopefully he would not catch them then he would have to punish them and that is not what he would want ......
Sus In jos
Ambrosius Umbranox

Ambrosius Umbranox

My Character
Galleons: 135
House:
Activity: Adult, Defence Against the Dark Arts Professor, Head of Ravenclaw House

Night Wallk Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Night Wallk   Night Wallk EmptyJoi Oct 13, 2011 9:16 am

Ambrosius was silently heading back to his office after a night walk. Holding his wand like a torch, he roamed trough the desert corridors, when at a corner he suddenly found himself face to face with a young man, who looked extremely perplex and exhausted, with very visible dark shadows under his eyes. Reflexively, he pointed the wand at the vision, before realizing it was merely the reflection of his ever so pale face in a mirror.

He pursued his way, slightly troubled by what he had just seen, when he perceived a silhouette in front of him. Carefully approaching, he pointed his wand in front of him, lighting the stranger's face. "Professor Terzic" he said, recognizing it immediately, "I did not mean to scare you." he added, seeing his expression. "So you are on patrol tonight. Has there been any incidents?"
Sus In jos
Tarik Terzic
Banned
Banned
Tarik Terzic

My Character
House:
Activity: Adult, Transfiguration Professor, Charms Professor, Daily Prophet Editor in Chief

Night Wallk Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Night Wallk   Night Wallk EmptySam Oct 15, 2011 11:50 pm

Tarik was relived that it was one of his fellow professors and not one of the students that he had to punish. As a matter in fact it was one of the professor he knew it was professor Ambrosius. "Hi Ambrosius, no matter I was not scared. Yes I got myself patrol tonight, ah what to say it is professors duty to watch over Hogwarts, especially with all dark wizards growing stronger, wouldn't you say? And what are you up to in this late hour, certainly you are not on the patrol?" Tarik said to Ambrosius

He watched his colleague over. Ambrosius looked the same all the time. Pale and with rings under his eyes like he never sleep at all. And it is strange that he never changed and always looked the same.
Sus In jos
Ambrosius Umbranox

Ambrosius Umbranox

My Character
Galleons: 135
House:
Activity: Adult, Defence Against the Dark Arts Professor, Head of Ravenclaw House

Night Wallk Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Night Wallk   Night Wallk EmptyDum Oct 16, 2011 12:26 am

"Yes, we can never be too careful when it comes to safety, especially in these dangerous times. No, I'm not on patrol, I was just taking a walk since I was unable to sleep" he said, while professor Terzic was examining him, somewhat intrigued. "I was just heading back to my office, actually. I have a hard day tomorrow." he added, and after nodding to the professor, he pursued his way to his office.

Opening the door on the top of the Defence Against the Dark Arts classroom staircase, he entered the room and walked to one of the cupboards. After unlocking it, he took a bottle of wine, then summoned a glass from one of his shelves, and headed to his desk. Sitting down, he poured the scarlet liquid in glass, and started avidly drinking. After a few moments, he could experienced a wave of warmth passing through his body, and felt calm and serene again.
Sus In jos
Adair Tilden Malfoy

Adair Tilden Malfoy

My Character
Galleons: 100
House:
Activity: Gryffindor-Year I , Puddifoot's Tea Shop Employee

Night Wallk Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Night Wallk   Night Wallk EmptyVin Noi 18, 2011 8:21 am

Though it was late and the other girls in her dorm slept soundly, Adair was sitting up in her bed thinking about her experiences at school so far.

Adair had been at Hogwarts for a month, and though it was beautiful and mysterious and she absolutely loved learning magic, Adair couldn't help but notice a profound lack of... adventure. All her parents and aunts and uncles had ever talked about were the crazy adventures they'd had at Hogwarts. Resisting evil wizards, holding secret meetings, dueling other students, finding secret passageways and chambers, and encounters with dragons and hypogriffs. Adair lived for this stuff! She loved adrenaline and doing things that scared her, but the most thrilling thing Adair had done so far was find a job working for a portrait.

So she resolved to do something about it. She quietly slipped out of her covers, put on her slippers and tiptoed out the Gryffindor common room, ignoring the snarky look the fat lady gave her as she shut the portrait door behind her.

'I'm going to find some secret passageways and castle secrets or stay up all night trying!' Adair thought to herself. She was determined to create some adventure.

She'd barely gone five minutes looking for some tapestry across form statue when she heard footsteps somewhere behind her. She stiffened, her heart thumping in her chest as she thought of what to do. Quickly, she slipped into a threshold, pressing herself against the wall and wished with all her might that the footsteps did not belong to a teacher.
Sus In jos
Tarik Terzic
Banned
Banned
Tarik Terzic

My Character
House:

Night Wallk Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Night Wallk   Night Wallk EmptyDum Noi 20, 2011 11:02 pm

Tarik just said by to the Ambrosius and started doing his night shift when he heard footsteps again. Strangely these were not hard and profound, but soft and light, just like it belonged to a little girl. Tarik slowly whispered in his mind "Homenum Revelio", this nice tric he found out from one of his teachers in Hogwarts. They said that this was the way they caught him every time, and he remembered how he hated it.

His spell made him avare of a person sitting in one of the thresholds trying to breathe as slow as possible. Tarik moved slowly towards the threshold excited about what he was going to do, something that no professor in his time has done.

"Good evening miss, I hope I did not interrupt you in your night walk. You should be careful for the next time not to be caught, also be careful of our caretaker he is watching on the fifth floor so if you want to go back to your common room, Gryffindor I presume from your robes, go to the staircase and tell to the lady with the food password called 'Box of Gravy' and pass trough you will find yourself in the seventh floor where there is no patrol and you will have free to go down to your common room. Hope to see you on my classes have a good night."

Tarik said to a scare student.
Sus In jos
Adair Tilden Malfoy

Adair Tilden Malfoy

My Character
Galleons: 100
House:
Activity: Gryffindor-Year I , Puddifoot's Tea Shop Employee

Night Wallk Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Night Wallk   Night Wallk EmptyDum Noi 27, 2011 10:31 am

Adair tried to quiet her heartbeat, but it insisted upon sounding like a booming bass drum, echoing loudly through the corridors. The footsteps Adair heard came closer and closer.

"Homenum Revelio" a man whispered the incantation, and all of a sudden, Adair found herself staring face to face with Professor Terzic. Her eyes grew wide as she looked up at him.

"Good Evening, Miss," Professor Terzic looked down at her. Adair tried to say something, but her voice got caught in her throat and nothing came out.

Adair prepared to be yelled at, but instead Professor Terzic simply told her to avoid getting caught by the carekeeper and to return to her common room. Far from being angry, he seemed to be amused.

"Have a good night," he finally said, dismissing her.

"You, too" Adair said in a small, squeaky voice and she bolted away. She'd been lucky not to get in trouble, but she wanted dearly to avoid anymore professors.

When she got back to the Fat Lady's portrait, she smiled. 'That was kind of an adventure,' she thought. 'It's a start, at least.'
Sus In jos
Continut sponsorizat

Night Wallk Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Night Wallk   Night Wallk Empty

Sus In jos

Night Wallk
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
Hogwarts Magic Realm :: The Grand Entrance :: Hallways and Corridors-
Mergi direct la: