Hogwarts Magic Realm
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.
Hogwarts Magic Realm

AcasaAcasa  asdasdasdasd  Ultimele imaginiUltimele imagini  ÎnregistrareÎnregistrare  ConectareConectare  
Welcome to Hogwarts magic Realm. Please register, after that get sorted or get a job and enjoy your time in the magic world. Don’t forget that this is a post-potter forum that means you won’t be able to role play as any of the characters from the books, just use your imagination and create your own. We advice everyone to take a look at the rules and guides before starting their role playing experience. For any questions just pm the Staff Team

We are happy to have you with us,
HMR Team
Rules | Sorting Hat | Adult Application | Students Guide | Adult Graduated Guide | Jobs | Claim a Face | Spell Book | Quidditch Guide | Diagon Alley | Forum Absence | F.A.Q
Day one Lesson Two Gryffi10
305 Points
Day one Lesson Two Untitl11
297 Points
Day one Lesson Two Ravenc10
145 Points
Day one Lesson Two Huffle10
40 Points
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
RanklistHarry Potter TopsitesRPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY
© Hogwarts Magic Realm –Do not copy ,everything on this forum was created thanks to the imagination of the two general admins and all the graphics are custom made for this forum
© SideBar Graphics by bloomsindark
© Header by allie-saurus
© Skin by hitskins
© Signature and Avatars by RedCarpet

Day one Lesson Two

In jos 
+2
Kim Frey
Tarik Terzic
6 participanți
AutorMesaj
Tarik Terzic
Banned
Banned
Tarik Terzic

My Character
Galleons: 120
House:
Activity: Adult, Transfiguration Professor, Charms Professor, Daily Prophet Editor in Chief

Day one Lesson Two Empty
MesajSubiect: Day one Lesson Two   Day one Lesson Two EmptyVin Sept 09, 2011 11:40 am

Tarik entered classroom after his last lecture. Charms were his second favorite subject in Hogwarts, and his second Excellent NEWT. He thought he would be strong enough to support two subject and for now it is working. He had few minutes before lesson and he summoned his Violin and charmed it to play some nice peace of music. Tarik also decided to finish his cigar that he used on the last lesson so he light it again and smoke it slowly. He was excited about this lesson as well. He filled other person shoes on this. Professor Dominique Bordeaux was the previous Charms master here, and as far as Tarik heard he reached them Wingardium Leviosa. But then he went on a trip and never returned, so Tarik was asked to replace him. He thought of perfect way to begin lessons. He will introduce some repetition and then teach them something new. As he was smoking his cigar he thought it would be perfect to have a bit of Ogden's Old Firewhiskey but for now he will try to suppress this and then give in to it tonight. Tarik enjoyed his drinks but he never went over the line. He put out the cigar, removed the smoke form the room, placed Violin away, and wrote his name on the board.

He sat on the top desk with his suit unbuttoned. His wand close to him. He watched as students entered the room and sat on their desks, opened their bags and placed to their equipment. The bell rang and the class was on. "Welcome most of you know me, but for those who don't I am Tarik Terzic your Transfiguration and charms professor. I heard they you already covered basics and Wingardium Leviosa. I guess also that you teacher showed you what charms are. SO today I would like for you answer me what charms are about, what they are composed of, what they are used for and for someone to show me the spell you learned. After that we will learn something fun." Tarik said to the class
Sus In jos
Kim Frey

Kim Frey

My Character
Galleons: 205
House:
Activity: Slytherin - Year I, Radio Worker, Three Broomsticks Innkeeper

Day one Lesson Two Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Day one Lesson Two   Day one Lesson Two EmptyVin Sept 09, 2011 5:13 pm

Kim checked her schedule for the day and saw that she needed to go to her charms class. At least, she thought, that she browsed her book last night, preparing for any questions her professor will throw her, and of course, to earn point for her house, slytherin.

She entered the room and saw his professor which she guessed that his name would be Tarik Terzic (it is written in the board). She went to the furthest chair possible, put down her bag and she started to ready all the things she will be needing.

"Welcome most of you know me, but for those who don't I am Tarik Terzic your Transfiguration and charms professor. I heard they you already covered basics and Wingardium Leviosa. I guess also that you teacher showed you what charms are. SO today I would like for you answer me what charms are about, what they are composed of, what they are used for and for someone to show me the spell you learned. After that we will learn something fun." Tarik said to the class

Kim was paying attention. She knew that she already read something about it last night. Then, it popped into her head.

Kim raised her arm while memorizing the words she would say when Professor Tarik would call her name, hopefully.
Sus In jos
http://www.existingalterego.blogspot.com
Demelza Fernandes

Demelza Fernandes

My Character
Galleons: 110
House:
Activity: Gryffindor-Year I, Three Broomsticks Innkeeper

Day one Lesson Two Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Day one Lesson Two   Day one Lesson Two EmptySam Sept 10, 2011 12:48 am

Demelza was sitting in the quiet common room, reading her Charms book. Her old Charms Master, Professor Bordeaux was okay, but too mysterious. The new Professor seemed nice, Demelza liked him more than the old one, anyone would in her opinion. She got introduced to the new Charms Master in her working place, the Three Broomsticks Inn.

Demelza realised that she had a lesson now, so she looked at her scheduele, and discovered that she had Charms. So she got her wand, bag, and quill and hurried to the Charms class. She was very surprised to find one girl and very few boys sitting down. She sat beside the girl, Kim, and waited silently for the rest of the class. Everyone was ready in 3 minutes and the class began.

" Welcome most of you know me, but for those who don't I am Tarik Terzic your Transfiguration and charms professor. I heard they you already covered basics and Wingardium Leviosa. I guess also that you teacher showed you what charms are. SO today I would like for you answer me what charms are about, what they are composed of, what they are used for and for someone to show me the spell you learned. After that we will learn something fun." Tarik said.

Many hands were raised and Demelza's hand was one of them. "Of course, all of them have read the books," Demelza thought.
Sus In jos
James Riddle
Banned
Banned
James Riddle

My Character
Galleons: 0
House:
Activity: Banned

Day one Lesson Two Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Day one Lesson Two   Day one Lesson Two EmptyDum Sept 11, 2011 9:57 am

James entered Charms Class while still thinking about the first spell he had just learned at Transfiguration. There were two girls in the classroom: Demelza and a girl from Slytherin who he had seen at the Sorting Ceremony but didn't remember her name. Sitting next to Demelza, he grabbed the notes he had taken during his first lesson and started reading them while waiting for the class to begin. Usually he would have been surprised to see Professor Terzic standing in front of him and not Mister Bordeaux, but he had learned from him that his original teacher had mysteriously disappeared and that he had to step in.

When all the students were here, professor Terzic began his lesson, asking them what they had learned so far and to demonstrate the only spell they did in Charms, Wingardium Leviosa, which was also the only time James had performed magic until now. A few seconds later, James saw several students raising their hand, two of them being Demelza and the Slytherin girl. They were apparently desperate to leave a good impression on their new professor and to earn a few points for their House. Even though he knew the answer and had mastered the charm during his first lesson, James decided to let the others take the opportunity. He glanced at the professor, waiting to see who he will choose.
Sus In jos
Tarik Terzic
Banned
Banned
Tarik Terzic

My Character
House:
Activity: Adult, Transfiguration Professor, Charms Professor, Daily Prophet Editor in Chief

Day one Lesson Two Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Day one Lesson Two   Day one Lesson Two EmptyDum Sept 11, 2011 9:58 am

Tarik was pleased when he saw many hands in the air, looks like people wanted to work. "OK You girl in Slytherin outfit what is your name? You can tell to me what have you done with professor Bordeaux. And Demelza you can show me the spell." Tarik said to the students and wait for them to answer.
Sus In jos
Kim Frey

Kim Frey

My Character
House:

Day one Lesson Two Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Day one Lesson Two   Day one Lesson Two EmptyDum Sept 11, 2011 5:28 pm

Kim was pleased that she got the professor's attention.

"It's Kim Frey Professor", she said confidently.

She saw the professor nodded. Then she continued, "As what I can remember from the previous class in which Professor Bordeaux, he told us real basic about the subject. He told us that the word charm came from an old latin word meaning 'song' and 'ritual utterance'. A charm is usually said or written down to achieve a particular magical effect. It should be done by uttering the spell correctly with the combination of the proper wave of your wand. Well.." she breathed hardly to gain more air that she needed.

"Professor Bordeaux taught us a levitation charm, called Wingardium Leviosa".

She looked at the girl next to her, Demelza, to demonstrate the charm she mentioned.

"Goodluck Demelza," Kim whispered.
Sus In jos
Demelza Fernandes

Demelza Fernandes

My Character
Galleons: 110
House:
Activity: Gryffindor-Year I, Three Broomsticks Innkeeper

Day one Lesson Two Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Day one Lesson Two   Day one Lesson Two EmptyLun Sept 12, 2011 4:09 am

"Yes sir," Demelza said. Luckily she had mastered the spell and was very proud to show it to her new Propfessor. "Wingardium Leviosa," Demellza whispered, and she saw her book hover in the air.
Sus In jos
Tarik Terzic
Banned
Banned
Tarik Terzic

My Character
House:

Day one Lesson Two Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Day one Lesson Two   Day one Lesson Two EmptyLun Sept 12, 2011 9:43 am

Tarik was pleased when he heard the answer to his question. It was good answer. And demonstration was good as well. "Well done both of you. Both shall receive 5 points for your good answer/demonstration. And James you have been awfully quiet here, can you explain me advantages and disadvantages of the Wingardium Leviosa spell?" Tarik said.
Sus In jos
James Riddle
Banned
Banned
James Riddle

My Character
House:

Day one Lesson Two Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Day one Lesson Two   Day one Lesson Two EmptyMar Sept 13, 2011 3:49 am

James was glad the two girls had succeeded in answering the question and demonstrating the spell. He was now eagerly waiting to see which charm they were going to learn next. "...And James you have been awfully quiet here, can you explain me advantages and disadvantages of the Wingardium Leviosa spell?" he heard the professor asking. Having done everything not to attract attention to himself, he was caught by surprise by the question, and remained silent for a couple of moments, slightly confused. However, he quickly regained his concentration and tried to remember what they had learned about the advantages and disadvantages of the spell.

Even though mister Bordeaux didn't tell them anything about that, James recalled reading it in his Charms schoolbook, as he was trying to know more about the Hover Charm just after his first lesson. After a brief reflection, he answered: "The Hover Charm has several advantages in comparison with similar spells. It is an improvement on both the Levitation and Locomotor spells, as it allows the caster to make objects levitate very high in the air (much higher than the Levitation Charm) and to move them through it, whereas the two other spells only have one of that two effects. It is also more practical than the Levitation charm because it doesn't require contact with the target. However, the hand movement required by the charm has to be executed extremely precisely and the incantation has to be pronounced in the proper way, or else the spell won't work or may even backfire. This might make the Hover Charm a bit more difficult to cast than the other similar ones, and can be seen as its disadvantages."
Sus In jos
William Bill Macgonagall

William Bill Macgonagall

My Character
Galleons: 155
House:
Activity: Gryffindor - Year I

Day one Lesson Two Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Day one Lesson Two   Day one Lesson Two EmptyDum Sept 18, 2011 6:10 am

Bill entered the classroom and saw professor Terzic sitting on his table, Bill was right it was the same guy who taught Transfiguration lesson. He find space near the Rawenclaw boy sat there opened his books and quills. He heard that there was another teacher in charms and that he taught one lesson, than disappeared. Unfortunately Bill was sick in the beginning so he missed most of the classes. He looked as two girls answered the questions correctly and the girl called Demelza demonstrated the spell well, boy sitting next to him was called James and he answered question correctly too. Bill will have to ask him to show the charm to Bill, hopefully he will do it. Bill remained in his seat hoping that he would not be called in and hoping that they will be able to learn what he needs here.
Sus In jos
Tarik Terzic
Banned
Banned
Tarik Terzic

My Character
House:

Day one Lesson Two Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Day one Lesson Two   Day one Lesson Two EmptyDum Sept 18, 2011 6:39 am

Tarik was pleased by the performance of his class. He had some bright students here, He did not heard form the new guy but that will soon be changed. Today they will learn Incendio spell or what it is commonly known as fire conjure spell.

"I like your performance here James you will receive 5 points for your good answer. Now what I will teach you today is Fire Conjure spell. That spell is wary useful and can be performed in many occasions, it is not hard spell and I think you will be able to handle it. So to demonstrate it" Tarik pointed his wand in the fireplace and said: "Incendio" and fire broke out in the fireplace. "Augamenti" Tarik said again and fire was gone by the blast of water from his wand."So you have seen it done now I will teach you how to do it." Tarik waved his wand and conjured candles in front of every student."Now your task is to point your wand in the candle say incendio and try to keep the fire going for at least a minute, since you are still beginners your fires will go out quickly so do your best but do not be disappointed if you fail." Tarik said to the class
Sus In jos
Kim Frey

Kim Frey

My Character
House:

Day one Lesson Two Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Day one Lesson Two   Day one Lesson Two EmptyJoi Sept 22, 2011 3:31 pm

A candle appeared in front of Kim. She wasn't sure what to expect. She never casted any spell before, except for the fact that she did lighted her wand once when she was buying her wand. She put out her wand from her pocket inside her robe and tried to imitate what her professor did.

Fire. Light. Candle. Fire. Light. Candle she thought.

She focused on the spell, on how she would pronounce it correctly.

"Incendio!"

A fire appeared on the tip of the candle. Kim remembered what her professor told them that the fire they are going to produce won't last long, until they mastered the spell. She counted in her mind. one, two, three, four, five. Poof! The fire was gone. She realized she lost focus in counting that her fire disappeared. She held her wand once again, focused on the spell and..

"INCENDIO!"

Another fire appeared on the tip of her candle. She decided to just look on the clock, note the seconds hand, and focus on her fire once more. She did manage to improve her spell because her fire lasted for 30 seconds.

"I already made it my fire to last in half a minute. I can do better than that," she said to herself.

After few attempts, Kim's fire survived in a minute and seventeen seconds.
Sus In jos
James Riddle
Banned
Banned
James Riddle

My Character
House:

Day one Lesson Two Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Day one Lesson Two   Day one Lesson Two EmptySam Sept 24, 2011 11:25 pm

James didn't even have the time to rejoice about his answer and the points he had won that there were asked to learn a new charm, the Fire-Making Spell. When it was their turn to try to cast it, he took out his wand, trying not to think about the dangers that such a spell could represent when performed by a class of inexperienced first-years.

Pointing it towards the candle in front of him, he clearly imagined the expected result in his head and distinctively pronounced the incantation. Immediately, a flame appeared on the tip of the candle. However, surprised by his success and by the heat that the spell provoked around his hand, he lost focus and the flame instantly disappeared. The goal of the task being to make the fire last for at least a minute, he retried, now aware of what to expect. This time, the fire survived for forty-five seconds, until he glanced at the clock to see how much longer he had to hold on, which made him lose his concentration. Learning from his mistakes, he made sure that a minute had passed before checking the clock on his third attempt. Satisfied, he then lowered his wand and turned his attention to his classmates, curious to see how they fared.
Sus In jos
William Bill Macgonagall

William Bill Macgonagall

My Character
Galleons: 155
House:
Activity: Gryffindor - Year I

Day one Lesson Two Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Day one Lesson Two   Day one Lesson Two EmptyVin Oct 14, 2011 3:35 am

Bill listened to the professor Terzic as he explained what students should do now. He acknowledged that he should light the candle that appeared in front of him. Bill was excited to start learning some useful magic today. He lifted his wand, closed his eyes and visioned in his mind the flame growing on a candle he focused greatly on that and said "Incendio", as he opened his eyes he saw the flame burning on a candle. Bill was so surprised that he lost his concentration and flame went down. But he was not disappointed it was good that he was able to do anything at all. He tried again with "Incendio" this time with his eyes open, flames emerged in a instance as he spoke the incantation. He tried his best to keep them for a minute but he was not strong enough and flames went down after thirty seconds. Bill took deep breath to clear his mind focused once more looked at the watch so he can memorize the time and said "Incencio" one more time. This time he was determined to keep his focus for a minute, and after some time he dropped his flames and looked at the watch. It just passed the minute posts. He breathed out heavily and looked on the other students and what they are doing. He saw that girl Kim managed to light and James was looking satisfied he must have done it also.
Sus In jos
Tarik Terzic
Banned
Banned
Tarik Terzic

My Character
House:

Day one Lesson Two Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Day one Lesson Two   Day one Lesson Two EmptySam Oct 15, 2011 11:53 pm

"Good everyone, I am proud of you all. You all shall receive five points for your effort. So that would be it for today. For your homework you shall master lighting and to keep it light even when magic is stopped that would be important for you for your next class. We shall see each other soon, and you will receive an own with all extra information." Tarik said to their students. Than he turned his head and walked out of office.
Sus In jos
Eliza Parkinson

My Character
Galleons: 70
House:
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year I

Day one Lesson Two Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Day one Lesson Two   Day one Lesson Two EmptyMier Oct 19, 2011 8:16 am

Hello, Sorry but i had to tell you that i will be starting lessons tomorrow because i just started Hogwarts. I have studied and practiced the past lessons so i now am ready to start Hogwarts properly.
Sus In jos
Continut sponsorizat

Day one Lesson Two Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Day one Lesson Two   Day one Lesson Two Empty

Sus In jos

Day one Lesson Two
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1
 Subiecte similare
-
» Day one Lesson one
» Lesson Two