Hogwarts Magic Realm
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.
Hogwarts Magic Realm

AcasaAcasa  asdasdasdasd  Ultimele imaginiUltimele imagini  ÎnregistrareÎnregistrare  ConectareConectare  
Welcome to Hogwarts magic Realm. Please register, after that get sorted or get a job and enjoy your time in the magic world. Don’t forget that this is a post-potter forum that means you won’t be able to role play as any of the characters from the books, just use your imagination and create your own. We advice everyone to take a look at the rules and guides before starting their role playing experience. For any questions just pm the Staff Team

We are happy to have you with us,
HMR Team
Rules | Sorting Hat | Adult Application | Students Guide | Adult Graduated Guide | Jobs | Claim a Face | Spell Book | Quidditch Guide | Diagon Alley | Forum Absence | F.A.Q
[Professors App] - Ambrosius Umbranox Gryffi10
305 Points
[Professors App] - Ambrosius Umbranox Untitl11
297 Points
[Professors App] - Ambrosius Umbranox Ravenc10
145 Points
[Professors App] - Ambrosius Umbranox Huffle10
40 Points
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
RanklistHarry Potter TopsitesRPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY
© Hogwarts Magic Realm –Do not copy ,everything on this forum was created thanks to the imagination of the two general admins and all the graphics are custom made for this forum
© SideBar Graphics by bloomsindark
© Header by allie-saurus
© Skin by hitskins
© Signature and Avatars by RedCarpet

[Professors App] - Ambrosius Umbranox

In jos 
AutorMesaj
Ambrosius Umbranox

Ambrosius Umbranox

My Character
Galleons: 135
House:
Activity: Adult, Defence Against the Dark Arts Professor, Head of Ravenclaw House

[Professors App] - Ambrosius Umbranox Empty
MesajSubiect: [Professors App] - Ambrosius Umbranox   [Professors App] - Ambrosius Umbranox EmptyLun Sept 12, 2011 8:17 am

Your Full Name: Ambrosius Umbranox

Year when you graduated Hogwarts: 2005

Subject you are applying for: Defence Against the Dark Arts

Why do you want to become a professor?: Because I wish to use my experience and knowledge to teach students how to defend themselves from all kinds of threats and dangers.

Why you have chosen this subject? Because I have been confronted to the Dark Arts on many occasions in my life and I find that it is an extremely important subject as it teaches students how to protect themselves from a danger that they will certainly encounter sooner or later.

Have you applied for any professions yet? Not yet.

Will you be able to post 2 lessons /month? Of course.

Do you have any previous experience in this field?: I have plenty of experience in fighting the Dark Arts but not really in teaching.

Role Playing Example(minimum 350 words ;situation=teaching your first class)

Ambrosius was silently walking around the classroom, examining the students who were anxiously awaiting the start of their first lesson. After a few minutes of silence, he finally said, with a calm but authoritative voice: “Welcome, first-years, to Defence Against the Dark Arts. I am professor Umbranox, and I will be your teacher during this year.”

After a brief pause, he continued, glancing at random students. They seemed to be carefully listening and eager to find out more.

“I believe this class to be exceptionally important for all of you, as it will teach you how to defend yourselves from a wide variety of threats and dangers that you will certainly encounter one day or another in your life. So I will demand your full attention as what I’m trying to teach you may very well save your life in the future. You will be learning how to block unfriendly spells, fight anyone who wishes to harm you, and defeat numerous dark magical creatures. However, for your first year, we will stick to relatively basic but often quite useful defensive spells such as the Curse of the Bogies or the Knockback Jinx."

He had performed a full circle around the room and stopped just behind his desk.

“Apart from your books, The Standard Book of Spells and The Dark Forces: A Guide to Self-Protection, which I sincerely hope you have bought, all you will be needing for this class is your wand. One more thing. I want you to be as active as possible during classes: that means that whenever you have a question, or you haven’t understood something, even if it had been already explained, you mustn’t hesitate to ask. I will then do my best to explain in another way. I’m here for that. You are the ones discovering the lessons; I am only here to guide you.” he stressed, profoundly looking at every student to make sure that it was clear to them.

“That is all I have to say. However, as we will be spending a lot of time together, I wish to know a little more about all of you. Therefore, everyone please tell me your names, whether you have already encountered any sort of Dark Art in your life or performed or attempted to cast, intentionally or not, any defensive spell until now. You can start” he said, looking at the girl on the left extremity of the first row.
He then quietly pulled his chair and sat down, ready to listen to what his students had to say.

©2011 Hogwarts Magic Realm –Do Not Copy

Thank you for Applying

Your application has been accepted. You are the new Defence Against the Dark Arts Professor. A private message was sent to you with all the details. Welcome to Hogwarts.
Sus In jos

[Professors App] - Ambrosius Umbranox
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
Hogwarts Magic Realm :: Welcome :: Jobs :: Accepted-
Mergi direct la: