Hogwarts Magic Realm
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.
Hogwarts Magic Realm

AcasaAcasa  asdasdasdasd  Ultimele imaginiUltimele imagini  ÎnregistrareÎnregistrare  ConectareConectare  
Welcome to Hogwarts magic Realm. Please register, after that get sorted or get a job and enjoy your time in the magic world. Don’t forget that this is a post-potter forum that means you won’t be able to role play as any of the characters from the books, just use your imagination and create your own. We advice everyone to take a look at the rules and guides before starting their role playing experience. For any questions just pm the Staff Team

We are happy to have you with us,
HMR Team
Rules | Sorting Hat | Adult Application | Students Guide | Adult Graduated Guide | Jobs | Claim a Face | Spell Book | Quidditch Guide | Diagon Alley | Forum Absence | F.A.Q
A Place to Call Home Gryffi10
305 Points
A Place to Call Home Untitl11
297 Points
A Place to Call Home Ravenc10
145 Points
A Place to Call Home Huffle10
40 Points
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
RanklistHarry Potter TopsitesRPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY
© Hogwarts Magic Realm –Do not copy ,everything on this forum was created thanks to the imagination of the two general admins and all the graphics are custom made for this forum
© SideBar Graphics by bloomsindark
© Header by allie-saurus
© Skin by hitskins
© Signature and Avatars by RedCarpet

A Place to Call Home

In jos 
2 participanți
AutorMesaj
Ambrosius Umbranox

Ambrosius Umbranox

My Character
Galleons: 135
House:
Activity: Adult, Defence Against the Dark Arts Professor, Head of Ravenclaw House

A Place to Call Home Empty
MesajSubiect: A Place to Call Home   A Place to Call Home EmptySam Sept 17, 2011 4:09 am

Ambrosius put down his bags on the floor and examined his new office. It was located just over the Defence Against the Dark Arts classroom, connected to it by a small stairway. There were two armchairs in the room, as well as a large wooden desk, and several cupboards and shelves. On his right, he saw a door leading to another small room where he found a cozy looking bed.

He was deeply satisfied to finally have a place to call home, after years and years of travelling throughout the entire world. Standing in the middle of the office, he took out his wand and thought Locomotor. Immediately, his belongings started flying out of the bags and positioned themselves exactly as he had imagined. The numerous books he possessed started filling the shelves, his clothes, mostly black robes, softly landed in the cupboards, and the few paintings he hadn’t put on the classroom hanged themselves on the walls. After examining the result, he sat at his desk, took out the first-year schoolbooks, and started getting ready for his first Defence Against the Dark Arts lesson.

Although he had never taught before, he wasn’t feeling nervous. Despite his young age, he already had quite an extensive experience when it comes to dealing with the Dark Arts. It was all the terrifying things he had seen during his drifting that made him want to become a Professor in the first place, and gave him the determination to teach students how to defend themselves.

Suddenly, he heard someone knock on the door. "Come in." he said, raising his head from the book.
Sus In jos
Tarik Terzic
Banned
Banned
Tarik Terzic

My Character
Galleons: 120
House:
Activity: Adult, Transfiguration Professor, Charms Professor, Daily Prophet Editor in Chief

MesajSubiect: Re: A Place to Call Home   A Place to Call Home EmptySam Sept 17, 2011 6:32 am

Tarik was waling trough one of the many Hogwarts corridors when he saw a mess in DADA classroom. He entered and saw many boxes, it looks like we are receiving new DADA professor, and another person to get to meet in the castle. Tarik walked the way all trough the classroom and got up the stairs to the office. He knocked on the door and he heard "Come in" form the inside. Tarik opened the door and saw his new colleague sitting in his work desk.

The new professor of DADA was kinda scare looking, he had pale skin, and dark rings under his eyes. And he looked determined and a little pissed for being interrupted in his book reading. Tarik looked around the office and saw that things were on their places already, this guy lost no time. He had many books so he was knowledgeable, this could be good guy to know.

"Hi there my name is Tarik Terzic and I am Transfiguration and charms professor. You are knew here right? How do you like the castle?" Tarik said to his new colleague
Sus In jos
Ambrosius Umbranox

Ambrosius Umbranox

My Character
Galleons: 135
House:
Activity: Adult, Defence Against the Dark Arts Professor, Head of Ravenclaw House

MesajSubiect: Re: A Place to Call Home   A Place to Call Home EmptyDum Sept 18, 2011 9:24 am

The man who entered his office was very young, but Ambrosius guessed from his appearance and his relaxed attitude that he wasn't a student. After looking around the office, he said: "Hi there my name is Tarik Terzic and I am Transfiguration and charms professor. You are knew here right? How do you like the castle?". Ah, one of his colleagues coming to introduce himself. "Nice to meet you, mister Terzic. I am Ambrosius Umbranox. Yes, I have just been appointed as Defence Against the Dark Arts Professor here at Hogwarts. I still didn't have the opportunity to thoroughly examine the Castle, but from what I have seen it is quite amazing." he replied, with his usual calm and somewhat cold voice.
Sus In jos
Continut sponsorizat

MesajSubiect: Re: A Place to Call Home   A Place to Call Home Empty

Sus In jos

A Place to Call Home
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1
 Subiecte similare
-
» Wake up call

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
Hogwarts Magic Realm :: The Grand Entrance :: Professor's Hallway :: Defence Against the Dark Arts Professor's Office-
Mergi direct la: