Hogwarts Magic Realm
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.
Hogwarts Magic Realm

AcasaAcasa  asdasdasdasd  Ultimele imaginiUltimele imagini  ÎnregistrareÎnregistrare  ConectareConectare  
Welcome to Hogwarts magic Realm. Please register, after that get sorted or get a job and enjoy your time in the magic world. Don’t forget that this is a post-potter forum that means you won’t be able to role play as any of the characters from the books, just use your imagination and create your own. We advice everyone to take a look at the rules and guides before starting their role playing experience. For any questions just pm the Staff Team

We are happy to have you with us,
HMR Team
Rules | Sorting Hat | Adult Application | Students Guide | Adult Graduated Guide | Jobs | Claim a Face | Spell Book | Quidditch Guide | Diagon Alley | Forum Absence | F.A.Q
Welcoming to the Forum Gryffi10
305 Points
Welcoming to the Forum Untitl11
297 Points
Welcoming to the Forum Ravenc10
145 Points
Welcoming to the Forum Huffle10
40 Points
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
RanklistHarry Potter TopsitesRPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY
© Hogwarts Magic Realm –Do not copy ,everything on this forum was created thanks to the imagination of the two general admins and all the graphics are custom made for this forum
© SideBar Graphics by bloomsindark
© Header by allie-saurus
© Skin by hitskins
© Signature and Avatars by RedCarpet

Welcoming to the Forum

In jos 
+2
Ebony Laetitia Black
Robi Seah
6 participanți
AutorMesaj
Robi Seah
Admin
Robi Seah

My Character
Galleons: 100
House:
Activity: Deputy Headmaster,Herbology Professor

Welcoming to the Forum Empty
MesajSubiect: Welcoming to the Forum   Welcoming to the Forum EmptyLun Feb 21, 2011 4:50 am

Welcome to Hogwarts Magic Realm

We like to welcome everyone who just joined our forum, so for that we created this thread .It's the perfect place to announce that you are a new registered member of the forum .It's a great place to make news friends or get some suggestions etc. Don't forget to give us some information about your character or even about yourself,the person behind the screen.

It's really nice to see new members, especially because the staff worked many weeks to create this Harry Potter RPG community ,and seeing people joining our forum makes us feel like all the time we spent here was deserved.
So i can say only one thing -Welcome and have fun^^
Sus In jos
Vizitator

MesajSubiect: Re: Welcoming to the Forum   Welcoming to the Forum EmptyVin Mar 11, 2011 2:28 am

Hi , thanks I am a New Hufflepuff
Sus In jos
Ebony Laetitia Black

Ebony Laetitia Black

My Character
Galleons:
House:
Activity: Slytherin-Year I

MesajSubiect: Re: Welcoming to the Forum   Welcoming to the Forum EmptyVin Mar 11, 2011 6:51 am

Hi
Okay so ic I'm Ebony Laetitia Black. She's an only child, her mother died when she was quite young and consequentally she was raised by her father, who spolied her quite a lot, so she has become very used to getting her own way and she doesn't like to share. She has a bit of a short temper and tends to hold a grudge, if someone upsets her. She can be quite mean if someone upsets or annoys her. She likes to get what she wants, and is prepared to do anything, lie, cheat, steal, manipulate other people, if that's what she has to do to get what it is that she wants, because she always puts her own needs over those of others. Her past has given her a hardened view of the world and she is very slow to trust people.
However, despite the hard front she puts on for the rest of the world to see, deep down she's actually quite vulnerable and scared, but it's a part of her that she keeps very closed off. As it is, despite her ambition, she's probably headed down the road to destruction and could be quite easily led astray with promises of money and power. If someone could break down the barriers she's built up around herself, she could probably be quite a different person, but as it is, that is unlikely to happen as she never lets anyone get close enough to her, for that to be possible.

ooc Hey, I'm Jenny. I'm 18 nearly 19, female. Personality wise, I have quite a lot in common with Ebony, although definitely not as extreme, and my past is different to hers. Also, I'm pretty much never mean to people ooc, unlike Ebony, because I tend to be a bit paranoid about offending people and I also don't always put myslef first and stuff like that, but I like to be different from myself in rp. I do rp quite a bit, usually only as Draco Malfoy, but obviously canon characters aren't allowed on here, which I don't mind because I'm actually quite keen to try rping as original characters more and as much as I like being Draco it'll be nice to actually rp as a girl. Smile
I'm very fond of making graphics, like signatures, icons, desktop backgrounds and such, my icon and signature being two examples. My icon's not great, it was just something I knocked off in five-ten minutes so I'd have something to use, so I might remake it a bit better at some point. However I spent a bit more time and effort on my signature. If anyone's wondering, the jumble of text in the middle, isn't really meant to be readable, I felt there was an empty space there that needed something and wanted to use maybe some lyrics that fitted the character, but when I looked for good lyrics I found there were loads, so I though, why not just put them all on there and it can sort of symbolise all the mixed emotions gong on in her head.
Anyway I don't want to ramble on too much so I'll shut up now. Want to ask me anything, then you can always send me a pm or something Smile
Sus In jos
Vizitator

MesajSubiect: Re: Welcoming to the Forum   Welcoming to the Forum EmptyVin Mar 11, 2011 11:58 am

Sounds like a Slytherin

Edit by Anton Devon
Please use majuscules for the first letter of the first world(Sounds like a Slytherin) .It looks really horrible to see a text all written in small letters done
Sus In jos
Ebony Laetitia Black

Ebony Laetitia Black

My Character
Galleons:
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Welcoming to the Forum   Welcoming to the Forum EmptySam Mar 12, 2011 11:02 am

Yes, she's definitely a Slytherin. Smile
Sus In jos
Svetlana Smirnova

Svetlana Smirnova

My Character
Galleons:
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Welcoming to the Forum   Welcoming to the Forum EmptyDum Mar 27, 2011 5:44 pm

Hey all I'm new to this site and I look forward to rping with all of you Smile

I also RP on another Harry Potter site and it's the same character only she got sorted into the "wrong" house, so now I decided to use her here and play her in the " right" house Very Happy
Sus In jos
Dominique Bordeaux

Dominique Bordeaux

My Character
Galleons:
House:
Activity: Adult

MesajSubiect: Re: Welcoming to the Forum   Welcoming to the Forum EmptyDum Apr 10, 2011 4:02 pm

Hello, I can't wait to be roleplaying with you all! C:
I'm your new Charms Professor, by the way!
If your a registered student, feel free to attend my class April 11th, 11!

Have fun in Hogwarts and remember, never give up!
Be the best that you can be! ~
Sus In jos
http://PureRoyals.com
Madeline Arkworth

Madeline Arkworth

My Character
Galleons:
House:
Activity:

MesajSubiect: Re: Welcoming to the Forum   Welcoming to the Forum EmptyJoi Aug 04, 2011 8:44 pm

Hi there! I'm Madeline, or rather Rose. Whichever you prefer.

I'm usually sorted into either Ravenclaw or Slytherin. Slytherclaw! (^_^)
I'm eighteen, going to a local college for pastry arts and business. I want to own my own cafe one day.
I love to write and draw. I hope to publish children's art books someday and maybe short stories or poetry.
I'm rambling. Anyway, I've been roleplaying for five+ years. I've collected quite a lot of original characters,
but only two are based in the Harry Potter universe. I prefer to roleplay oc's, usually FxF or MxF or no romance at all.

Madeline and I are alike in appearance. We both have brown eyes, brown hair, and a heart shaped face.
Our personalities are quite different. While I'm more of a peacemaker, shes a bit of a prankster and bully.
On the outside, she may seem like one tough cookie, but shes only human. Everyone has flaws and insecurities.
It takes roleplaying to bring those all out in the open.

Though I just started today, I know I'm going to have a grand time here at HM. (n_n)
Sus In jos
Nikkita Carter

Nikkita Carter

My Character
Galleons: 50
House:
Activity: Adult, Potions Professor, Care of Magical Creatures Professor, Potions Club Head, Bookmaker, History of Magic Professor

MesajSubiect: Re: Welcoming to the Forum   Welcoming to the Forum EmptySam Feb 11, 2012 11:48 am

hi
Sus In jos
Nikkita Carter

Nikkita Carter

My Character
Galleons: 50
House:
Activity: Adult, Potions Professor, Care of Magical Creatures Professor, Potions Club Head, Bookmaker, History of Magic Professor

MesajSubiect: Re: Welcoming to the Forum   Welcoming to the Forum EmptyDum Feb 12, 2012 2:50 am

Hi. I usually get sorted into Hufflepuff but on hmr I am in Gryffindor. My character is called Nikkita Carter. I am professor for 3 subjects and I am a bookmaker. I also run potions club.
Sus In jos
Continut sponsorizat

MesajSubiect: Re: Welcoming to the Forum   Welcoming to the Forum Empty

Sus In jos

Welcoming to the Forum
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1
 Subiecte similare
-
» Forum Updates
» Forum Updates