Hogwarts Magic Realm
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.
Hogwarts Magic Realm

AcasaAcasa  asdasdasdasd  Ultimele imaginiUltimele imagini  ÎnregistrareÎnregistrare  ConectareConectare  
Welcome to Hogwarts magic Realm. Please register, after that get sorted or get a job and enjoy your time in the magic world. Don’t forget that this is a post-potter forum that means you won’t be able to role play as any of the characters from the books, just use your imagination and create your own. We advice everyone to take a look at the rules and guides before starting their role playing experience. For any questions just pm the Staff Team

We are happy to have you with us,
HMR Team
Rules | Sorting Hat | Adult Application | Students Guide | Adult Graduated Guide | Jobs | Claim a Face | Spell Book | Quidditch Guide | Diagon Alley | Forum Absence | F.A.Q
Duelling League Spring Term 2012 Registration Gryffi10
305 Points
Duelling League Spring Term 2012 Registration Untitl11
297 Points
Duelling League Spring Term 2012 Registration Ravenc10
145 Points
Duelling League Spring Term 2012 Registration Huffle10
40 Points
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
RanklistHarry Potter TopsitesRPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY
© Hogwarts Magic Realm –Do not copy ,everything on this forum was created thanks to the imagination of the two general admins and all the graphics are custom made for this forum
© SideBar Graphics by bloomsindark
© Header by allie-saurus
© Skin by hitskins
© Signature and Avatars by RedCarpet

Duelling League Spring Term 2012 Registration

In jos 
+2
Richard Adlard
James Riddle
6 participanți
AutorMesaj
James Riddle
Banned
Banned
James Riddle

My Character
Galleons: 0
House:
Activity: Banned

Duelling League Spring Term 2012 Registration Empty
MesajSubiect: Duelling League Spring Term 2012 Registration   Duelling League Spring Term 2012 Registration EmptySam Ian 14, 2012 6:28 am

Duelling League Spring Term 2012 Registration Dleague

Apply for the Duelling League Spring Term 2012

If you want to be a part of the Duelling League, the first thing you have to do is to be a member of the Duelling Club. If you're still not, please register here. Then, in order to find out what exactly the Duelling League is, please read the Competition Format topic. If you have done all that, feel free to register for the League. Please note that only Hogwarts students can register.

The Duelling League can bring a player great entertainment and amazing rewards, but applying for it is also a big responsibility. If you register, you have to be present whenever you are a part of a duel. But don't worry, you will be informed in advance of the time of your duels, and we will make sure to schedule the duels so that every player is free at that time.

Rewards:

Duelling Club League Champion: 100 galleons, 100 House points
Duelling Club League runner-up: 50 galleons, 50 House points
Duelling Club League third place: 25 galleons, 25 House points

Applying

Please do not create a new thread. Just reply in this topic using the application form below.

Cod:
Character Full Name:
House:
Year:

Thank you for Applying. If you also want to register for the Duelling Cup, you can do it here.

List of Duelling League Members:

Richard Adlard
Keith Parker
William Macgonagall
Eliza Parkinson
Anna Garland

Ultima editare efectuata de catre James Riddle in Dum Feb 05, 2012 10:18 am, editata de 6 ori
Sus In jos
Richard Adlard

Richard Adlard

My Character
Galleons: 61
House:
Activity: Slytherin - Year I

MesajSubiect: Re: Duelling League Spring Term 2012 Registration   Duelling League Spring Term 2012 Registration EmptyDum Ian 15, 2012 2:22 am

Character Full Name: Richard Adlard
House: Slytherin
Year: First

Added

Thank you for registering for the Duelling League. Your name has been added to the list. In case you don’t want to participate anymore, please send a message to one of the administrators.
Sus In jos
Keith Parker

Keith Parker

My Character
Galleons: 135
House:
Activity: Gryffindor - Year I, Zonko's Joke Shop Worker

MesajSubiect: Re: Duelling League Spring Term 2012 Registration   Duelling League Spring Term 2012 Registration EmptyDum Ian 15, 2012 7:46 am

Character Full Name: Keith Parker
House: Gryffindor

Added

Thank you for registering for the Duelling League. Your name has been added to the list. In case you don’t want to participate anymore, please send a message to one of the administrators.
Sus In jos
William Bill Macgonagall

William Bill Macgonagall

My Character
Galleons: 155
House:
Activity: Gryffindor - Year I

MesajSubiect: Re: Duelling League Spring Term 2012 Registration   Duelling League Spring Term 2012 Registration EmptyJoi Ian 26, 2012 10:17 am

Character Full Name: William Bill Macgonagall
House: Gryffindor

Added

Sus In jos
Eliza Parkinson

My Character
Galleons: 70
House:
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year I

MesajSubiect: Re: Duelling League Spring Term 2012 Registration   Duelling League Spring Term 2012 Registration EmptyJoi Feb 02, 2012 8:31 am

Character Full Name: Eliza Parkinson
House: Hufflepuff
Year: first

Added

Sus In jos
Anna Garland

Anna Garland

My Character
Galleons: 81
House:
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year I, Ollivanders Wand Shop Worker

MesajSubiect: Re: Duelling League Spring Term 2012 Registration   Duelling League Spring Term 2012 Registration EmptyDum Feb 05, 2012 9:25 am

Character Full Name: Anna Garland
House: hufflepuff
Year: 1st

Added

Sus In jos
Continut sponsorizat

MesajSubiect: Re: Duelling League Spring Term 2012 Registration   Duelling League Spring Term 2012 Registration Empty

Sus In jos

Duelling League Spring Term 2012 Registration
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
Hogwarts Magic Realm :: Duelling :: Duelling Club-
Mergi direct la: