Hogwarts Magic Realm
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.
Hogwarts Magic Realm

AcasaAcasa  asdasdasdasd  Ultimele imaginiUltimele imagini  ÎnregistrareÎnregistrare  ConectareConectare  
Welcome to Hogwarts magic Realm. Please register, after that get sorted or get a job and enjoy your time in the magic world. Don’t forget that this is a post-potter forum that means you won’t be able to role play as any of the characters from the books, just use your imagination and create your own. We advice everyone to take a look at the rules and guides before starting their role playing experience. For any questions just pm the Staff Team

We are happy to have you with us,
HMR Team
Rules | Sorting Hat | Adult Application | Students Guide | Adult Graduated Guide | Jobs | Claim a Face | Spell Book | Quidditch Guide | Diagon Alley | Forum Absence | F.A.Q
Apply for Gryffindor Quitdditch Team Gryffi10
305 Points
Apply for Gryffindor Quitdditch Team Untitl11
297 Points
Apply for Gryffindor Quitdditch Team Ravenc10
145 Points
Apply for Gryffindor Quitdditch Team Huffle10
40 Points
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
RanklistHarry Potter TopsitesRPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY
© Hogwarts Magic Realm –Do not copy ,everything on this forum was created thanks to the imagination of the two general admins and all the graphics are custom made for this forum
© SideBar Graphics by bloomsindark
© Header by allie-saurus
© Skin by hitskins
© Signature and Avatars by RedCarpet

Apply for Gryffindor Quitdditch Team

In jos 
+4
Storm Lupus
William Bill Macgonagall
Demelza Fernandes
Robi Seah
8 participanți
AutorMesaj
Robi Seah
Admin
Robi Seah

My Character
Galleons: 100
House:
Activity: Deputy Headmaster,Herbology Professor

Apply for Gryffindor Quitdditch Team Empty
MesajSubiect: Apply for Gryffindor Quitdditch Team   Apply for Gryffindor Quitdditch Team EmptyMier Apr 13, 2011 3:40 am

Register in your House Quidditch Team

Play| Have Fun | Earn Points | Become Famous

Quidditch Games are ready to begin .They are definitely a great way to test your role playing skills , have fun and the most important thing earn points for your house .If you are new on the forum or you didn’t have time to read the guide ,we please you to take a look at the Quidditch Guide Book .They can offer you some valuable information about this game and how to play it .Is a must to read it before you apply for a role in the team.

!The Game will begin just after all the 4 houses will have their team done!

Gryffindor Team
Please read carefully the next lines as they present the available roles in this team
Total Player=7 (seven)

Captain- To Be Added

Chasers(2/3)
Joshua Wardein
Keith Parker

-To be added-

Beaters(1/2)
Adair Tilden Malfoy
-To be added-

Keeper (0/1)
-To be added-

Seeker (1/1)
William Bill Macgonagall

All the 4 roles are the same as in the books(nothing was changed) .If you have no idea what each of them is doing you can find some useful information right here:
●Chasers progress up and down the pitch passing the Quaffle by hand amongst themselves while keeping it away from the other team, in an attempt to score goals by throwing it through one of their opponent's three goal hoops
●Beaters are armed with wooden clubs that are similar to, but shorter than, baseball bats. They are tasked with protecting their team-mates from the Bludgers by knocking these balls off course or towards opponents
●Keeper will protect the three goal hoops, in much the same way as a goalkeeper in football (soccer).
●Seeker , usually the lightest member of the team and equipped with the fastest broom, is charged with searching the pitch for, chasing down and eventually capturing, the elusive Golden Snitch. Seekers are the only players permitted to touch the Snitch.
You can apply for all this positions except the Captain one .The only thing you will have to do is to answer with “Yes” to the question in your form .A captain will be chosen just after the Gryffindors Quidditch Team has all the available positions taken .So convince your house-friends to register . A new captain will be chosen after every 5 matches .

Applying

Please do not create a new thread Just reply in this topic using the next application form .Please be very careful because we will select the members based on their rpg skills too ,so try your best.

Cod:

[i]Character Full Name:[/i]
[i]Age:[/i]
[i]Position in the Team :[/i]
[i]Why you chose that role?:[/i]
[i]Do you want to be added on the application list as a Captain too?[/i]
[i]RPG Test(Minimum 300 words / Situation: Role playing your role in the team):[/i]
*Applying as a captain doesn’t include anything different than completing this form .It will be chosen based on how good you answered at the RPG Test

Thank you for Applying.
Gryffindor Needs you

Ultima editare efectuata de catre Robi Seah in Sam Iul 16, 2011 3:45 am, editata de 1 ori
Sus In jos
Demelza Fernandes

Demelza Fernandes

My Character
Galleons: 110
House:
Activity: Gryffindor-Year I, Three Broomsticks Innkeeper

MesajSubiect: Re: Apply for Gryffindor Quitdditch Team   Apply for Gryffindor Quitdditch Team EmptySam Aug 20, 2011 9:33 pm

Character Full Name: Demelza Fernandes

Position in the Team : Keeper

Why you chose that role? I focus very well and I am an extremely good catcher

Do you want to be added on the application list as a Captain too? It woud be my pleasure

RPG Test(Minimum 400 words / Situation: Role playing your role in the team):

We all met in the locker room," Guys, today is it! All our work has payed off and today is proof. Even if we don't win (although I'm sure we will) we have to be proud of the legendary match we won against Slytherin! We are all depending on each other. Chasers, Beaters, and our seeker, good luck and don't forget to have fun!" I said.

It was a bright, summers day as we, (the gryffindor team) came out and hearing the cheers of the croud made us feel even more confident. Our opponents (the Ravenclaw team) stepped out on the other side of the field. The Ravenclaw captain and I shook hands and the game began.

Our chasers were doing good but at some point while the score was 0-0 the other team got hold of the quaffle and and that time they were close of the goal. I quickly blocked the ball and and the quaffle was once again in the hands of our team. The score became 0-10 as we had just scored a point. The other team suddenly had the upper hand but failed to keep it when I shouted to our beaters," HIT HIM WITH THE BLUDGER!!" The beaters did exactly what they were asked and that saved us.

When we scored an extra point and the score became 0-20, the Ravenclaw team worked a little bit harder and got the quaffle and the continiously passed the ball to each other until the quaffle reached the chaser near me, and at that moment I saw a look of confidence on his face but I blocked the quaffle easily because his throw was very weak. Unfortunately the other team got a point and after that we started to get tough (which I thank our beaters for.)

At that time whenever our opponents got hold of the quaffle, our beaters quickly hit that person with the bludger which in my opinion was NOT easy to control. At last we scored another point and the score became 30-10 and then 40-10 and quickly 50-10, that was when I felt the power. The quaffle was coming close and finally it was time to work. The chaser hit the ball with all his strength to the right while I was on the left side which I have to admit is a very smart tactic. I swung to the left as fast as I could and luckily I got there in time.

The end of the match was approaching and I knew that the snitch had been released so I began focusing to see the snitch. And luckily our seeker, Tarik saw it when it was first released but he sped up to make his rival think he found it but he tricked him and he got hold of the snitch, Gryffindor won!!

We all held the cup because all of the team co-operated in this massive, marvellous victory. Headmaster Devon had come closer to congradtulate us on our first quitdditch cup victory. The day could have never been better.

Approved as a Keeper. Approved by: Geo Juarez

You have been temporarily excluded from the Team due to inactivity. You will be reintegrated when you become active again.

Sus In jos
William Bill Macgonagall

William Bill Macgonagall

My Character
Galleons: 155
House:
Activity: Gryffindor - Year I

MesajSubiect: Re: Apply for Gryffindor Quitdditch Team   Apply for Gryffindor Quitdditch Team EmptySam Sept 17, 2011 12:36 pm

Character Full Name: William Bill Macgonagall
Position in the Team : Seeker
Why you chose that role?: Because I am fast and can to this nice, and I have always wanted to be a Seeker.
Do you want to be added on the application list as a Captain too? Yes
RPG Test(Minimum 400 words / Situation: Role playing your role in the team):

Coming on to the pitch today is raining big game game we need to win otherwise we do not win house cup. looking to my teammates all look scared, being the captain means to cheer your teammates up. "common people we can do this we can win this just remember what we have practiced". Quaffle is released and game begins.

Flying trough the air looking over the pitch trying to notice that little golden flash that would indicate Golden Snitch. "10 points for Gryffindor", nice one step closer to the goal to the cup to the first cup of my life, that would make me feel good. I am so proud of my team they have done so well in this year, trained hard on even impossible conditions, we had little differences in the beginning but now everything is more than fine, it is great and we are ready to finish this. "20 points for Gryffindor" as you look up the stands to see who is commenting the game you see little golden flash at the top of the tower. The very moment you see it you are in the crouch position racing towards it ready to fulfill the dream and the expectations of your peers.

Unfortunately there I see the opponent he is closer to the snitch, not only closer but flying faster. but luck is on my side, 20 meters form me I see my fellow beater and a bludger coming near. "HIT HIM WITH THAT BLUDGER" I yell, and the beater hears it, swings hits the bludger and points in in the very direction of your opponent. It misses my broom by a hair but I am not mad when you see that our opponent is hit by it and is almost taken off the broom. I feel sorry for him for a split second but he will be alright. crutch even more, speed up rise my hand and ….. GOT IT. "Gryffindor wins".

We won, my team is hugging me trowing in the air after all they did play well whole year, but this game in particular. I feel good, feel satisfied, I have done my job well, I worked hard and it payed out. Principle Devon is coming to me holding big cup in his hand congratulating me on the good game. But I do not hear him because only thing that I want now is to go to my house and celebrate this win with my teammates. Yes we have exams close, Yes we are relatively busy but now is not the time for worrying but the time to celebrate.

Approved

Your application has been approved. From now on, you are the Seeker of Gryffindor's Quidditch Team. Congratulations.
Approved by: James Riddle
Sus In jos
Storm Lupus

Storm Lupus

My Character
Galleons: 115
House:
Activity: Gryffindor - Year I, Dervish & Banges Worker

MesajSubiect: Re: Apply for Gryffindor Quitdditch Team   Apply for Gryffindor Quitdditch Team EmptyDum Noi 06, 2011 7:06 am

Character Full Name: Storm Lupin
Position in the Team : Chaser
Why you chose that role?: I love scoring goals and im also a team player, and im tiny and quick, which has some advantages
Do you want to be added on the application list as a Captain too? Well, Why not.
RPG Test(Minimum 300 words / Situation: Role playing your role in the team): Storm was entering the locker room. He was going for being one of the chasers.
He went on his loaned broomstick, and flew up to the sky. While waiting, many names were called, and after a couple of peoples names were shouted, it was Storms turn. Somebody threw the quaffle right in his stomach. It hurt, but he did'nt lose the red ball. He started to fly towards the rings.
Now a huge boy was flying towards him, and Storm did'nt hasitate to fly a sort of impressive improvised manuever, where he flew towards the big guy, and then turned, barely made a loop, and flew right under him. Now there was only the keeper which hold Storm back from scoring.
Storm flew as fast as he could left, but as the keeper followed him, he threw the quaffle all he could for the rightmost ring. For a few seconds, which felt like the longest in Storms life, it looked like it was going to barely miss. But the ball went in, and then he heard a "ding" noise. A great feeling went through Storm. "It was luck", he thought. But he still had that feeling the rest of the outtake practise.

Approved

Your application has been approved. From now on, you are a Chaser on the Gryffindor Quidditch Team. Congratulations.

You have been temporarily excluded from the Team due to inactivity. You will be reintegrated when you become active again.
Sus In jos
Adair Tilden Malfoy

Adair Tilden Malfoy

My Character
Galleons: 100
House:
Activity: Gryffindor-Year I , Puddifoot's Tea Shop Employee

MesajSubiect: Re: Apply for Gryffindor Quitdditch Team   Apply for Gryffindor Quitdditch Team EmptyVin Noi 18, 2011 7:36 am

Character Full Name: Adair Tilden Malfoy
Position in the team: Beater
Why you chose that role: Though Adair Malfoy may be small and seemingly sweet, she is energetic and passionate and enjoys being able to take out her emotions in a healthy way: beating the snot out of bludgers.
Do you wanted to be added on the application list as a captain, too?: Sure. I'm a leader. I lead.
RPG Test:
Adair walked down to the quidditch pitch, a battered school broom clutched in her fidgety hand. The first quidditch match of the year was today - against Slytherin, no less, and Adair felt like she'd swallowed a frog. 'Why am I so nervous?' Adair asked herself. Quidditch was not new to her. She'd spent her entire childhood playing with her dad and brother and a few of the neighborhood kids. And the team had been practicing for almost a month now, preparing for this match. She knew all of their plays backwards and forwords and could practically beat a bludger blindfolded.

But no matter how hard she tried reassuring herself that everything would be fine, her knees insisted upon jiggling beneath her. In the locker room, the captain gave a rousing speech that would ordinarily have had her jumping off the walls with energy.

Finally, it was time for the game to start, and Adair got in formation with the rest of the team. She took deep, soothing breaths, focused all of her energy on the task at hand, and waited for the whistle to blow. Then she kicked off the ground.

Adair was wiggly at first, her broom shifting awkwardly through the air.

Suddenly, a memory filled her mind, vivid as the day it happened. She pictured the very first time she rode a broom, her dad running beside her as she glided a few feet above the ground, and her brother cradled in her mother's arms, clapping excitedly. She rose higher and higher, her family becoming just dots on the ground and Adair remembered how flying was the most natural thing in the world to her.

Then, Adair was back in the present with Scarlet and Emerald robes flying around her.

"Adair! What the hell are you doing?" one of her teammates yelled at her from above. She readjusted herself, gained control of her broom, and gripped her club tighter.

Then, a reddish brown orb was flying towards the player that had yelled at her. 'Oh, no you don't', she thought. She raced towards it, club poised in the air, and swung at it with such vicious ferocity that it nearly nocked down the Slytherin that she aimed it at.

She smiled, sunlight glistening on her forehead and ruddy cheeks. She was ready to play.

Approved

Your application has been approved. From now on, you are a Beater on the Gryffindor Quidditch Team. Congratulations.
Sus In jos
Joshua Wardein

Joshua Wardein

My Character
Galleons: 90
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Apply for Gryffindor Quitdditch Team   Apply for Gryffindor Quitdditch Team EmptyDum Noi 27, 2011 1:39 pm

Character Full Name: Joshua Wardein
Why you chose that role?: Because i didn't want to be a beater, since it was the only one left. Hitting people with bludgers dosn't seem very sporting to me.
Do you want to be added on the application list as a Captain too? erm.. yeah i guess.
RPG Test(Minimum 300 words / Situation: Role playing your role in the team):

Green caught joshuas eye, through the haze of rain, fighting the wind, he bent over his broom and rocketed forward. he was gaining on him, "he had the quaffle, he had the quaffle" was all he could think, the slytherin chaser raised the quaffle back ready to throw, joshu wasn't going to catch up with him, shouting warning to the keeper, "Guard the middle!", the quaffle soared through the air between the keepers hands, and plummet through the hoop.

"Time out, TIME OUT!", joshua shouted from the top of his longs, hearing the faint whisle carried on a gust of wind, pointed his broomstick down in the torrential rain. He landed hard with a squeelch on the sodden grass, he saw the rest of his team slowly appear out of the gloom, fighting with the wind landing beside him, he longed for the warmth of the Gryfinndor common room.

"Were losing by 70 points, this shouldn't be happening, were making stupid mistakes" Joshua exclaimed, a mumer of agrement seemed to pass throught the group, "our first priority is for William to catch the snitch, we need a beater acompany him, so they don't try to take him out like in the last match, no one would see it happen in this weather. Also two pairs of eyes are be better to find the snitch, in all this rain." he reasoned. with a cheer from his team mates they took to the sky .

Approved

Your application has been approved. From now on, you are a Chaser on the Gryffindor Quidditch Team. Congratulations.
Sus In jos
Gabriel Gulmedal

Gabriel Gulmedal

My Character
Galleons: 120
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Apply for Gryffindor Quitdditch Team   Apply for Gryffindor Quitdditch Team EmptyMier Noi 30, 2011 9:06 am

Character Full Name: Gabriel Abriam Gulmedal
Position in the Team: Beater
Why you chose that role?: I love the position, it is one of my biggest ambitions
Do you want to be added on the application list as a Captain too? No
RPG Test(Minimum 300 words / Situation: Role playing your role in the team): Gabriel walked into the pitch. He felt the wind whipping his face while he grabbed the bat and took off on his loaned broom. A player released two bludgers at once, nad they both had their target: Gabriel. A quarter of a second the bludger seem to be hitting him; but Gabriel rose his bat exacly quickly enough. The bludger was sent barely 20 foot by the hit, and Gabriel felt like his arm was broken. But when the second came he was ready: He used all his remaining power to hit it. It flew far away, and after a minute or so, the player had returned both bludgers to his chest.

Approved as a Beater. Approved by: Geo Juarez

Sus In jos
Keith Parker

Keith Parker

My Character
Galleons: 135
House:
Activity: Gryffindor - Year I, Zonko's Joke Shop Worker

MesajSubiect: Re: Apply for Gryffindor Quitdditch Team   Apply for Gryffindor Quitdditch Team EmptyMier Dec 07, 2011 1:10 pm

Character Full Name: Keith Parker
Why you chose that role?: I'm very fast on a broom and I can easily dodge Bludger's and I have a great aim.
Do you want to be added on the application list as a Captain too? Yes
RPG Test(Minimum 300 words / Situation: Role playing your role in the team):

Keith followed his team out onto the Quidditch Pitch. He heard cheers erupting from the stands. He got onto his broom and flew up towards his position. It was quite windy, so every few seconds, strands of hair would fall onto his face, but he shook it off, keeping his focus on the game. The second the Snitch, Bludgers, and Quaffle were released, he raced forward. He grabbed the Quaffle out of the air and threw it towards another teammate, who then threw it into the middle hoop with no problem. Keith did a silent cheer as the Quaffle went in.

The other team now had the Quaffle, Keith quickly dodged a Bludger and rammed into the player with the Quaffle, the Quaffle slipped out of the player's hand and Keith reached for it. He smirked slightly, attempting to toss the Quaffle into one of the three hoops when a Bludger that came out of nowhere knocked him off course, he gripped the handle of his broom and pulled himself back on. Still handling the Quaffle, he quickly raced around the opposite team's players and threw it into the middle hoop.

Keith nearly fell off his broom from the cheers that came from all the Gryffindor's in the stands. He smiled and stole the Quaffle from another player, but a Bludger hit his shoulder, and made him lose the Quaffle. One of the Chasers on the other team quickly grabbed the Quaffle and threw it into the left hoop. Keith rubbed his shoulder and didn't hesitate to catch the Quaffle from his teammate, he dodged another Bludger and was determined to get the Quaffle into the middle hoop. He threw it in and heard the commentator announce that another ten points had been given to Gryffindor.

Approved as a Chaser. Approved by: Geo Juarez
Sus In jos
Continut sponsorizat

MesajSubiect: Re: Apply for Gryffindor Quitdditch Team   Apply for Gryffindor Quitdditch Team Empty

Sus In jos

Apply for Gryffindor Quitdditch Team
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1
 Subiecte similare
-
» Apply for Hufflepuff Quitdditch Team
» Apply for Ravenclaw Quitdditch Team
» Apply for Slytherin Quitdditch Team
» Gryffindor Points Board
» Apply for the Duelling Club

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum