Hogwarts Magic Realm
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.
Hogwarts Magic Realm

AcasaAcasa  asdasdasdasd  Ultimele imaginiUltimele imagini  ÎnregistrareÎnregistrare  ConectareConectare  
Welcome to Hogwarts magic Realm. Please register, after that get sorted or get a job and enjoy your time in the magic world. Don’t forget that this is a post-potter forum that means you won’t be able to role play as any of the characters from the books, just use your imagination and create your own. We advice everyone to take a look at the rules and guides before starting their role playing experience. For any questions just pm the Staff Team

We are happy to have you with us,
HMR Team
Rules | Sorting Hat | Adult Application | Students Guide | Adult Graduated Guide | Jobs | Claim a Face | Spell Book | Quidditch Guide | Diagon Alley | Forum Absence | F.A.Q
[Professor App]-Heinrich von Grauschädel Gryffi10
305 Points
[Professor App]-Heinrich von Grauschädel Untitl11
297 Points
[Professor App]-Heinrich von Grauschädel Ravenc10
145 Points
[Professor App]-Heinrich von Grauschädel Huffle10
40 Points
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
RanklistHarry Potter TopsitesRPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY
© Hogwarts Magic Realm –Do not copy ,everything on this forum was created thanks to the imagination of the two general admins and all the graphics are custom made for this forum
© SideBar Graphics by bloomsindark
© Header by allie-saurus
© Skin by hitskins
© Signature and Avatars by RedCarpet

[Professor App]-Heinrich von Grauschädel

In jos 
2 participanți
AutorMesaj
Heinrich von Grauschädel

Heinrich von Grauschädel

My Character
Galleons:
House:
Activity: Adult

[Professor App]-Heinrich von Grauschädel Empty
MesajSubiect: [Professor App]-Heinrich von Grauschädel   [Professor App]-Heinrich von Grauschädel EmptyMar Iul 19, 2011 1:27 am

Your Full Name:
Baron Heinrich Ottokar von Grauschädel XIII

Year when you graduated Hogwarts:
1963 (with 19)

Subject you are applying for:
Defence against the Dark Arts

Why do you want to become a professor?:
It is of the utmost importance that the coming generations are prepared and do not repeat the mistakes of the recent one. As a teacher I can take part in this vital endeavourer and put my skills and my years of experience to good use.

Why you have chosen this subject?:
Because it is the most important one. The knowledge acquired by a young pupil in Defence against the Dark Arts might save the life of that specific wizard or witch as well as the very existence of all wizard-kind.

Have you applied for any professions yet?:
No

Will you be able to post 2 lessons /month?:
Well of course.

Do you have any previous experience in this field?:
Yes. But I will not get into any more detail. My test results should speak for themselves.

Role Playing Example(minimum 350 words ;situation=teaching your first class)
The anticipation is almost tangible in the classroom. It is the second day at Hogwarts for the Year 1 students and they are all exited. Yesterday they have been sorted into their houses and today there is going to be their first lesson in Defence against the Dark Arts (D.A.D.A.). So there is a lot of chattering and general excitement going on.

Suddenly the classroom door slams shut by an invisible force and a man appears from the teachers office at the front of the classroom. For a minute he stands on the small balcony in front of the office door and scans the classroom intensely. There is something about him that makes all the students stay silent even when he begins his descent down the stairs.

“I am Professor von Grauschädel. I will teach you Defence against the Dark Arts from Year 1 to Year 5. And should any of you prove to be not just an absolute waste of my time you may attend my advanced classes for the Years 6 and 7 at N.E.W.T. level.”

His cold gaze scans through the room again and his deep voice continues in a strict almost contemptuous way.

“But I reckon that this will be quite... unlikely.”

Now he stand before his table and grabs a book, holds it up so that the students can see its cover and continues.

“This is 'The Dark Forces: A Guide to Self-Protection' written by Quentin Trimble and it is THE required textbook for First year Defence Against the Dark Arts students at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. And for EVERY Year thereafter. Students who have read it, who have memorize it and who will be able to recite it in their sleep... they have a good chance to get an A in my class, meaning 'Acceptable'. Anyone who wants an E will have to do more that. Anyone who wants an O... well I actually do not expect anyone of you to ever achieve that task. So why bother.”

He focuses on different pupils while he speaks, almost harassing them with intimidating stares. Mainly students from Gryffindor and Ravenclaw seem to get the full extent of his scorn.

“Know then that Defence against the Dark Arts combines knowledge and topics from a lot of different classes here at Hogwarts. Transfiguration, Potions, Magical Creatures, and of course Charms are a important part of THIS class. So if you want to succeed in Defence against the Dark Arts you will have to excel in all of these other classes.
Make no mistake, I know that the things I will teach you here may very well save your life one day. Therefore I will not tolerate laziness and silly behaviour!”

He grabs another book from his table and shows its cover.

“This is the 'Updated Counter-Curse Handbook, Revised Edition' and it is a book concerning Curses and Counter-Curses... obviously. I have ordered a class set of books in the library and you ARE expected to pick it up by sundown today.
Your first homework will be to read chapter 1 and focus you studies on the Mucus ad Nauseam Curse, the so called 'Curse of the Bogies'.“

At that moment two pupils in one of the middle rows would start giggling.
With a swift gesture with his wand magical energy hits them and makes their heads bump into each other.

“Seems like I have two volunteers for the next lesson. You two should hope that your classmates WILL find out about the Counter-Curse for the Mucus ad Nauseam Curse because the two of you will suffer from it next time as our illustrative material.”

The strict tone of his voice, his humourless face, and his stone-cold gaze make it for everyone in the class very clear that Professor von Grauschädel is not joking.

It is going to be an interesting year.

©2011 Hogwarts Magic Realm – Do Not Copy

Sus In jos
Tarik Terzic
Banned
Banned
Tarik Terzic

My Character
Galleons: 120
House:
Activity: Adult, Transfiguration Professor, Charms Professor, Daily Prophet Editor in Chief

[Professor App]-Heinrich von Grauschädel Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: [Professor App]-Heinrich von Grauschädel   [Professor App]-Heinrich von Grauschädel EmptyMier Aug 03, 2011 4:08 am

Accepted Very Happy
Sus In jos

[Professor App]-Heinrich von Grauschädel
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
Hogwarts Magic Realm :: Welcome :: Jobs :: Accepted-
Mergi direct la: