Hogwarts Magic Realm
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.
Hogwarts Magic Realm

AcasaAcasa  asdasdasdasd  Ultimele imaginiUltimele imagini  ÎnregistrareÎnregistrare  ConectareConectare  
Welcome to Hogwarts magic Realm. Please register, after that get sorted or get a job and enjoy your time in the magic world. Don’t forget that this is a post-potter forum that means you won’t be able to role play as any of the characters from the books, just use your imagination and create your own. We advice everyone to take a look at the rules and guides before starting their role playing experience. For any questions just pm the Staff Team

We are happy to have you with us,
HMR Team
Rules | Sorting Hat | Adult Application | Students Guide | Adult Graduated Guide | Jobs | Claim a Face | Spell Book | Quidditch Guide | Diagon Alley | Forum Absence | F.A.Q
Student Character Application Form Gryffi10
305 Points
Student Character Application Form Untitl11
297 Points
Student Character Application Form Ravenc10
145 Points
Student Character Application Form Huffle10
40 Points
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
RanklistHarry Potter TopsitesRPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY
© Hogwarts Magic Realm –Do not copy ,everything on this forum was created thanks to the imagination of the two general admins and all the graphics are custom made for this forum
© SideBar Graphics by bloomsindark
© Header by allie-saurus
© Skin by hitskins
© Signature and Avatars by RedCarpet

Student Character Application Form

In jos 
AutorMesaj
James Riddle
Banned
Banned
James Riddle

My Character
Galleons: 0
House:
Activity: Banned

Student Character Application Form Empty
MesajSubiect: Student Character Application Form   Student Character Application Form EmptySam Oct 15, 2011 6:22 am

Student Character Application Form Studentapp
Student Character Application

Greetings, reader, and welcome to Hogwarts Magic Realm. The first thing you should do after registering and reading the rules is to create your character by filling out the form below. Your character is essential since he or she will allow you to role-play anywhere on the forum. To create your character, please make a new thread, paste the code and fill it out, the title of the thread being the name of your character. This form is applicable for students only. You have to answer to all the questions, even though it doesn't need to be very long. Once you have posted your application, an administrator will read it, and if everything is alright, it will be moved to the Accepted Characters Thread, after what you are truly a member of our community and you can post anywhere you want. If there's is something wrong with the application, the administrator will contact you to tell you what to correct. One player can have up to three characters. However, to avoid any confusion, we have decided that there can be only one character per account. This means that you have to create as many accounts as the number of characters you want to control. For all questions, contact me or any of the other administrators.

Character Application Form:

GENERAL INFORMATION

Character name:
Age (every new student is in first year, so your age should be 11):

Blood status (Pure-Blood, Muggle-born, Half-Blood):
Ethnicity/nationality:
Place of birth/residence:

BACKGROUND

Family background and description (Not too detailed but do not make it short) :
Personal history (what happened to your character until his current age, at least a paragraph about this, also this section requires to be constantly updated):

CHARACTER DESCRIPTION

Physical Appearance (what your character looks like: this will help others visualize him or her while role-playing):
Personality (strengths, weaknesses, traits, flaws, interests, what does he or she love? hate? write a bit about each)

Boggart (your character's greatest fear):
Mirror of Erised (your character's greatest wish):
Patronus (the form your character's Patronus takes):
Amortentia (what the potion would smell like for your character, meaning what he or she finds most attractive):

Additional information (anything else you want to add about your character):
How you found the forum:
Role-play example (at least 50 words). Role-play as your character in any situation you want.

Here is the code version (the one you should copy and fill out):
Cod:

[font=Felix Titling][center][size=17]GENERAL INFORMATION[/size][/center][/font]

[i][b]Character name:[/b][/i]
[i][b]Gender:[/b][/i]
[i][b]Birthday:[/b][/i]
[i][b]Age (every new student is in first year, so your age should be 11):[/b][/i]

[i][b]Blood status (Pure-Blood, Muggle-born, Half-Blood):[/b][/i]
[i][b]Ethnicity/nationality:[/b][/i]
[i][b]Place of birth/residence:[/b][/i]

[font=Felix Titling][center][size=17]BACKGROUND[/size][/center][/font]

[i][b]Family background and description (Not too detailed but do not make it short):[/b] [/i]
[i][b]Personal history (what happened to your character until his current age, at least a paragraph about this, also this section requires to be constantly updated):[/b] [/i]

[font=Felix Titling][center][size=17]CHARACTER DESCRIPTION[/size][/center][/font]

[i][b]Physical Appearance (what your character looks like: this will help others visualize him or her while role-playing):[/b] [/i]
[i][b]Personality (strengths, weaknesses, traits, flaws, interests, what does he or she love? hate? write a bit about each)[/b] [/i]

[i][b]Boggart (your character's greatest fear):[/b][/i]
[i][b]Mirror of Erised (your character's greatest wish):[/b][/i]
[i][b]Patronus (the form your character's Patronus takes):[/b][/i]
[i][b]Amortentia (what the potion would smell like for your character, meaning what he or she finds most attractive):[/b][/i]

[i][b]Additional information (anything else you want to add about your character):[/b][/i]
[i][b]How you found the forum:[/b][/i]
[i][b]Role-play example (at least 50 words). Role-play as your character in any situation you want.[/b][/i]

Ultima editare efectuata de catre James Riddle in Lun Oct 17, 2011 7:15 am, editata de 2 ori
Sus In jos

Student Character Application Form
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
Hogwarts Magic Realm :: Welcome :: Character Application-
Mergi direct la: