Hogwarts Magic Realm
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.
Hogwarts Magic Realm

AcasaAcasa  asdasdasdasd  Ultimele imaginiUltimele imagini  ÎnregistrareÎnregistrare  ConectareConectare  
Welcome to Hogwarts magic Realm. Please register, after that get sorted or get a job and enjoy your time in the magic world. Don’t forget that this is a post-potter forum that means you won’t be able to role play as any of the characters from the books, just use your imagination and create your own. We advice everyone to take a look at the rules and guides before starting their role playing experience. For any questions just pm the Staff Team

We are happy to have you with us,
HMR Team
Rules | Sorting Hat | Adult Application | Students Guide | Adult Graduated Guide | Jobs | Claim a Face | Spell Book | Quidditch Guide | Diagon Alley | Forum Absence | F.A.Q
Waiting for Richard. Gryffi10
305 Points
Waiting for Richard. Untitl11
297 Points
Waiting for Richard. Ravenc10
145 Points
Waiting for Richard. Huffle10
40 Points
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
RanklistHarry Potter TopsitesRPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY
© Hogwarts Magic Realm –Do not copy ,everything on this forum was created thanks to the imagination of the two general admins and all the graphics are custom made for this forum
© SideBar Graphics by bloomsindark
© Header by allie-saurus
© Skin by hitskins
© Signature and Avatars by RedCarpet

Waiting for Richard.

In jos 
2 participanți
AutorMesaj
Storm Lupus

Storm Lupus

My Character
Galleons: 115
House:
Activity: Gryffindor - Year I, Dervish & Banges Worker

Waiting for Richard. Empty
MesajSubiect: Waiting for Richard.   Waiting for Richard. EmptyLun Noi 07, 2011 8:40 am

Storm was waiting for Richard. He had just won and was very happy about it.
He hoped Richard was'nt angry or anything, so he just stood there waiting.
Storm also wondered what his "relationship" with Richard now would turn. Their first experience with each other wasnt exacly a perfectly calm and nice situation.
Sus In jos
Richard Adlard

Richard Adlard

My Character
Galleons: 61
House:
Activity: Slytherin - Year I

MesajSubiect: Re: Waiting for Richard.   Waiting for Richard. EmptyLun Noi 07, 2011 8:51 am

Richard got out of the Duelling Room still thinking about his defeat. It had been a great duel, and as hard it was for him to admit it, Storm had fully deserved the victory. Walking through the Middle Courtyard, he saw his opponent standing next to one of the walls. He approached and said, somewhat reluctantly: "Great match, Storm. Congratulations. You really are a fine duellist." Smiling again, he added: "But I almost had you, especially in the second duel. I guess I'll just have to train harder until our next match."
Sus In jos
Storm Lupus

Storm Lupus

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Waiting for Richard.   Waiting for Richard. EmptyLun Noi 07, 2011 8:53 am

"Thanks a lot, Richard. Im sure it was just luck, I mean the way you had me at the second part! Anyway, there was something I wanted to talk to you about.", said Storm, happy that Richard was not angry. "I have joined the quidditch team as a chaser. Do you play quidditch?".
Storm was interested in everything about quidditch right now, as Storm was'nt very experienced on the field.
Sus In jos
Richard Adlard

Richard Adlard

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Waiting for Richard.   Waiting for Richard. EmptyLun Noi 07, 2011 9:02 am

"Really? Did you use to play before coming here? I've personally loved Quidditch since I was very young. And now I'm a chaser on the Slytherin Team, so I look forward to facing you on the field. " he replied, excited. "However, I'm afraid the matches won't start soon, since there still aren't enough players on the teams. Do you know if anyone else has joined the Gryffindor Team?" he asked.
Sus In jos
Storm Lupus

Storm Lupus

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Waiting for Richard.   Waiting for Richard. EmptyMar Noi 08, 2011 3:50 am

"William Bill McGonagall and Demelza Ferndandez. I actually never played quidditch before getting here at Hogwarts. I look forward seeing you too, Richard", Storm said while smiling.
Sus In jos
Richard Adlard

Richard Adlard

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Waiting for Richard.   Waiting for Richard. EmptyMar Noi 08, 2011 8:35 am

"Well, you almost have half of the team filled." Richard replied with a smile. "For Slytherin, it's just Kim and me for now. We should try to convince more people to join the teams." he added, a bit disappointed. "So, you've never played before? Don't worry, I'll make sure to give you a good lesson next time we play one against the other." he answered, teasing Storm.

Ultima editare efectuata de catre Richard Adlard in Mar Noi 08, 2011 8:42 am, editata de 1 ori
Sus In jos
Storm Lupus

Storm Lupus

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Waiting for Richard.   Waiting for Richard. EmptyMar Noi 08, 2011 8:39 am

"Heh..". Storm smiled nervously.
"But, Richard.. Uhm.. Slytherin or Gryffindor.. It does'nt matter does it? Really?".
Sus In jos
Richard Adlard

Richard Adlard

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Waiting for Richard.   Waiting for Richard. EmptyMar Noi 08, 2011 8:55 am

"I see no reason to dislike you, even if you are a Gryffindor, Storm. Do you?" Richard replied. "But don't get me wrong. When we meet on the Quidditch field or in the Duelling Club, don't expect any sympathy from my part." he added with a grin.

Ultima editare efectuata de catre Richard Adlard in Mier Noi 09, 2011 10:31 am, editata de 1 ori
Sus In jos
Storm Lupus

Storm Lupus

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Waiting for Richard.   Waiting for Richard. EmptyMier Noi 09, 2011 7:47 am

"Yeah, yeah", Storm almost laughed. "Who's Kim? Is he any good?".
Sus In jos
Richard Adlard

Richard Adlard

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Waiting for Richard.   Waiting for Richard. EmptyJoi Noi 10, 2011 6:33 am

"Kim is a girl" he answered somewhat abruptly. "And as far as I know, she is a quite skilled Seeker. What about this William?" he added.
Sus In jos
Storm Lupus

Storm Lupus

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Waiting for Richard.   Waiting for Richard. EmptyDum Noi 13, 2011 6:47 am

"Oh, sorry... Uhm, I dont really know any of the other Gryffindor, and I have not seen him play", said Storm.
"Actually you are the only one I have really talked to since I started".
Sus In jos
Richard Adlard

Richard Adlard

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Waiting for Richard.   Waiting for Richard. EmptyLun Noi 14, 2011 11:31 am

"Is that so? Well, I think you should start getting to know the other Gryffindors, you may get a bad reputation in your House if they see you hanging out with me all the time." he replied, amused. "I'm sure you can find some of them in your Common Room. Besides, I have to go finish my Defence Against the Dark Arts homework, so I'll see you around." he added, before leaving the Middle Courtyard, making his way to the dungeons.
Sus In jos
Storm Lupus

Storm Lupus

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Waiting for Richard.   Waiting for Richard. EmptyMar Noi 15, 2011 4:05 am

"I know. Bye, then", Storm added with a smile.
Sus In jos
Continut sponsorizat

MesajSubiect: Re: Waiting for Richard.   Waiting for Richard. Empty

Sus In jos

Waiting for Richard.
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1
 Subiecte similare
-
» Sitting, Waiting, Wishing

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum