Hogwarts Magic Realm
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.
Hogwarts Magic Realm

AcasaAcasa  asdasdasdasd  Ultimele imaginiUltimele imagini  ÎnregistrareÎnregistrare  ConectareConectare  
Welcome to Hogwarts magic Realm. Please register, after that get sorted or get a job and enjoy your time in the magic world. Don’t forget that this is a post-potter forum that means you won’t be able to role play as any of the characters from the books, just use your imagination and create your own. We advice everyone to take a look at the rules and guides before starting their role playing experience. For any questions just pm the Staff Team

We are happy to have you with us,
HMR Team
Rules | Sorting Hat | Adult Application | Students Guide | Adult Graduated Guide | Jobs | Claim a Face | Spell Book | Quidditch Guide | Diagon Alley | Forum Absence | F.A.Q
Wizard's Chess Ladder Competition Registration Gryffi10
305 Points
Wizard's Chess Ladder Competition Registration Untitl11
297 Points
Wizard's Chess Ladder Competition Registration Ravenc10
145 Points
Wizard's Chess Ladder Competition Registration Huffle10
40 Points
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
RanklistHarry Potter TopsitesRPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY
© Hogwarts Magic Realm –Do not copy ,everything on this forum was created thanks to the imagination of the two general admins and all the graphics are custom made for this forum
© SideBar Graphics by bloomsindark
© Header by allie-saurus
© Skin by hitskins
© Signature and Avatars by RedCarpet

Wizard's Chess Ladder Competition Registration

In jos 
4 participanți
AutorMesaj
Joshua Wardein

Joshua Wardein

My Character
Galleons: 90
House:
Activity: Gryffindor - Year I

Wizard's Chess Ladder Competition Registration Empty
MesajSubiect: Wizard's Chess Ladder Competition Registration   Wizard's Chess Ladder Competition Registration EmptyLun Noi 28, 2011 9:49 am

Wizard's Chess Ladder

Hogwarts, is attempting to set up a Wizard's Chess Ladder Competition. The plan is to initially rank people on presumed ability, and then have weekly matches for everyone, inorder for players to progress up the rankings (up the ladder). You may challenge only the person ranked immediatly above yourself.

All abilities welcome, the format of a Ladder Competition means that you will, for the most part, be playing people of your own ability.

Feel free to register whilst the competition is in progress, you will simply be added to the bottom, in addition ladder rankings will be carried over to the next ladder competition.

You will play your matches at 23:00 (GMT) Saturday, each week, unless you both have agreed to play sooner, at a time of both your choosing. Anyone who does not play when challenged, will forfeit the match. All contestants will only play one match per week.

We shall be using the chess.com website to play matches, you will all need to create an account on their website, with the same username as you are using on Hogwarts magicealm, however without any spaces, including any capital letters (e.g. "JoshuaWardein"). DO NOT REGISTER on this competition if you have not yet created a free chess.com account.

Further details of the format of the competition will be given under a "guide" topic, after people have expressed their interest.

At the end of term:
The top ranked player will recieve: 100 points and 100 Galleons
The second ranked player will recieve: 50 points and 50 Galleons
The third ranked player will recieve: 25 points and 25 Galleons
(The size of prizes are dependent on number of competitors and may not amount to as much as listed, its is dependent on how many are intrested, there may also be other prizes introduced, such as greatest progression, number of matches played etc..)

Registrartion Form:
Full Name:
Chess.com username (should be the same without any spaces):
Hogwarts house:
are you a beginner/intermediate/experienced at chess?:

Ultima editare efectuata de catre Joshua Wardein in Lun Noi 28, 2011 9:53 am, editata de 1 ori
Sus In jos
Joshua Wardein

Joshua Wardein

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Wizard's Chess Ladder Competition Registration   Wizard's Chess Ladder Competition Registration EmptyLun Noi 28, 2011 9:50 am

Registrartion Form:
Full Name: Joshua Wardein
Chess.com username (should be the same without any spaces): JoshuaWardein
Hogwarts house: Gryffindor
are you a beginner/intermediate/experienced at chess?: Experienced
Sus In jos
James Riddle
Banned
Banned
James Riddle

My Character
Galleons: 0
House:
Activity: Banned

MesajSubiect: Re: Wizard's Chess Ladder Competition Registration   Wizard's Chess Ladder Competition Registration EmptyMar Noi 29, 2011 10:08 am

Registrartion Form:
Full Name: James Riddle
Chess.com username (should be the same without any spaces): JamesRiddle
Hogwarts house: Ravenclaw
are you a beginner/intermediate/experienced at chess?: I'm not certain. I would say intermediate.
Sus In jos
Eliza Parkinson

My Character
Galleons: 70
House:
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year I

MesajSubiect: Re: Wizard's Chess Ladder Competition Registration   Wizard's Chess Ladder Competition Registration EmptyDum Dec 04, 2011 8:03 am

I can't do it because chess.com almost gave my comp a virus
Sus In jos
Joshua Wardein

Joshua Wardein

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Wizard's Chess Ladder Competition Registration   Wizard's Chess Ladder Competition Registration EmptyLun Dec 05, 2011 10:08 am

Eliza Parkinson, there is a very small possiblity that an advertisement on the website chess.com may be malicous.

I am currently looking into using another website to use for our competetion, one which you would feel secure with.
Sus In jos
Keith Parker

Keith Parker

My Character
Galleons: 135
House:
Activity: Gryffindor - Year I, Zonko's Joke Shop Worker

MesajSubiect: Re: Wizard's Chess Ladder Competition Registration   Wizard's Chess Ladder Competition Registration EmptyDum Dec 11, 2011 3:20 pm

Full Name: Keith Parker
Chess.com username (should be the same without any spaces): KeithParker
Hogwarts house: Gryffindor
are you a beginner/intermediate/experienced at chess?: I would say.. Intermediate
Sus In jos
Continut sponsorizat

MesajSubiect: Re: Wizard's Chess Ladder Competition Registration   Wizard's Chess Ladder Competition Registration Empty

Sus In jos

Wizard's Chess Ladder Competition Registration
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1
 Subiecte similare
-
» Competition format
» Student Registration
» Potions Class Registration
» Duelling Cup Spring Term 2012 Registration
» Duelling League Spring Term 2012 Registration

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum