Hogwarts Magic Realm
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.
Hogwarts Magic Realm

AcasaAcasa  asdasdasdasd  Ultimele imaginiUltimele imagini  ÎnregistrareÎnregistrare  ConectareConectare  
Welcome to Hogwarts magic Realm. Please register, after that get sorted or get a job and enjoy your time in the magic world. Don’t forget that this is a post-potter forum that means you won’t be able to role play as any of the characters from the books, just use your imagination and create your own. We advice everyone to take a look at the rules and guides before starting their role playing experience. For any questions just pm the Staff Team

We are happy to have you with us,
HMR Team
Rules | Sorting Hat | Adult Application | Students Guide | Adult Graduated Guide | Jobs | Claim a Face | Spell Book | Quidditch Guide | Diagon Alley | Forum Absence | F.A.Q
[Application] Kim Frey Gryffi10
305 Points
[Application] Kim Frey Untitl11
297 Points
[Application] Kim Frey Ravenc10
145 Points
[Application] Kim Frey Huffle10
40 Points
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
RanklistHarry Potter TopsitesRPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY
© Hogwarts Magic Realm –Do not copy ,everything on this forum was created thanks to the imagination of the two general admins and all the graphics are custom made for this forum
© SideBar Graphics by bloomsindark
© Header by allie-saurus
© Skin by hitskins
© Signature and Avatars by RedCarpet

[Application] Kim Frey

In jos 
2 participanți
AutorMesaj
Kim Frey

Kim Frey

My Character
Galleons: 205
House:
Activity: Slytherin - Year I, Radio Worker, Three Broomsticks Innkeeper

[Application] Kim Frey Empty
MesajSubiect: [Application] Kim Frey   [Application] Kim Frey EmptyLun Ian 30, 2012 11:39 pm

[i]Your Name: Kim Frey

Your Character Age: 11

Jobs you are applying for: Three Broomsticks Inn Worker

Any experience in this field: None

Why you have chose this job: Three Broomsticks is one of the most 'alive' shops in the village

How active you are on the forum?: Quite Active

Why do you think you deserve this job?: I want the job very much and I think that I am patient enough to face the customers.

A High Quality RPG Example (any situation-minimum 300 words):

Kim entered the inn for her first day as a worker. She glanced around and she knew that the job she applied for is the job that almost all the Hogwarts students are dying to have. She immediately went towards the counter, changed her clothes into the inn's uniform, and asked the lady in charge on what are the tasks that she needs to do for the day.

"Customers are about to enter the inn in about..." she paused and looked at the very huge clock placed on the highest portion of the wall in front of them. "now. The thing you need to is to take their orders by writing them in this pad," she took out a small parchment and a quill from her pocket. "and put the pad on that counter." She pointed a counter next to where they are standing. It is where the 'kitchen' is located. "If you are done, take their orders coming out from the third counter. You'll know which customer is it. There would be a number in the food that indicates the customer's table number. Got it?"

Kim, who remembered that that is the exact things waitresses in the muggle world does, understood it and began getting the customers' orders immediately. She put the parchments in the second counter and took out the customers' food and beverages from the third counter. Without even noticing that time is flying fast, the lady approached her again and informed her about the second task. "Customers at the end of the day lives so many footprints. I want you to take the mop from the storage room and clean the floor."

She did it as she was asked. Mopping the floor is just an easy task for her since her mother always asks her to do the same thing everyday when she's home.

"That's it for today. Those tasks would be basically the tasks you are going to do everyday here in Three Broomsticks. Are you ready for that?" the lady asked. "Ready as you may think I would be." Kim answered with more confidence as ever.

©2011 Hogwarts Magic Realm –Do Not Copy

Sus In jos
http://www.existingalterego.blogspot.com
James Riddle
Banned
Banned
James Riddle

My Character
Galleons: 0
House:
Activity: Banned

[Application] Kim Frey Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: [Application] Kim Frey   [Application] Kim Frey EmptyMar Ian 31, 2012 10:42 am

Accepted

Your application has been accepted. You were registered as a Three Broomsticks Inn Worker. You can start your work by creating a thread and role playing at the Inn. Don't forget to read the Students Rule Book to find out more about how to get your monthly salary. Thank you and enjoy your job.
Sus In jos

[Application] Kim Frey
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
Hogwarts Magic Realm :: Welcome :: Jobs :: Accepted-
Mergi direct la: