Hogwarts Magic Realm
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.
Hogwarts Magic Realm

AcasaAcasa  asdasdasdasd  Ultimele imaginiUltimele imagini  ÎnregistrareÎnregistrare  ConectareConectare  
Welcome to Hogwarts magic Realm. Please register, after that get sorted or get a job and enjoy your time in the magic world. Don’t forget that this is a post-potter forum that means you won’t be able to role play as any of the characters from the books, just use your imagination and create your own. We advice everyone to take a look at the rules and guides before starting their role playing experience. For any questions just pm the Staff Team

We are happy to have you with us,
HMR Team
Rules | Sorting Hat | Adult Application | Students Guide | Adult Graduated Guide | Jobs | Claim a Face | Spell Book | Quidditch Guide | Diagon Alley | Forum Absence | F.A.Q
MOM Application- Carlos Linton Gryffi10
305 Points
MOM Application- Carlos Linton Untitl11
297 Points
MOM Application- Carlos Linton Ravenc10
145 Points
MOM Application- Carlos Linton Huffle10
40 Points
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
RanklistHarry Potter TopsitesRPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY
© Hogwarts Magic Realm –Do not copy ,everything on this forum was created thanks to the imagination of the two general admins and all the graphics are custom made for this forum
© SideBar Graphics by bloomsindark
© Header by allie-saurus
© Skin by hitskins
© Signature and Avatars by RedCarpet

MOM Application- Carlos Linton

In jos 
AutorMesaj
Carlos Linton

Carlos Linton

My Character
Galleons:
House:
Activity: Adult; Head of Department of Magical Law Enforcement

MOM Application- Carlos Linton Empty
MesajSubiect: MOM Application- Carlos Linton   MOM Application- Carlos Linton EmptyVin Noi 18, 2011 2:57 pm

First and Last Name: Carlos Linton

Date of Birth:30/05/2020

Year when she/he graduated Hogwarts: 2038, 7th Year

Favorite Subjects he/she studied: Defense Against the Dark Arts, Transfiguratiion, Charms

Department you want to work for: Department of Magical Law Enforcement (Consider for Head also)

Why should we choose you : I have previously worked as an auror for 6 years however I had to leave to care for my son. I am a skilled wizard and fit well into this department. I am career focussed and my job means a lot to me. I am cunning, smart , confident and a brilliant leader.

What are the qualities and defects of your character?: In Bio..
But He is cunning, smart, skilled and a good leader. He can however often come across as rude, obnoxious and craving of power.

Any other Information: Would like to considered for Head of Department
Example of role playing(minimum 400 words- presenting your first day at work):

Carlos walked into the Ministry building. He took a deep breath and stopped and looked around. It had been five years since he left his Auror post.
He was nervous to be back. He took a deep breath, put a mint in his mouth and made his way to the lift. While passing he noticed a large group of people
crowding around a man. He looked at the man and noticed it was the new Minister of Magic. He glared at the man with a cold look. Carlos had wanted the job
and was jealous that he had the job he wanted. He gave a large sigh and carried on walking nudging people out of the way while he walked past.
He walked into the Lift, Without think he held one hand on a support rail and one hand around his stomach. He remembered they gave him a soar stomach.

He walked out the lift and stopped for a second until the room stopped moving. He rubbed his eyes and carried on walking.
He made his way over to his desk, He took of his coat and looked at a note on his desk. It was a memo regarding a department meeting.
Carlos gave a large sigh and picked up his paper work. He hated meetings and he hated the Head of Department, yet again mainly because he wanted
his job also. He couldn’t face sitting around a table watching the smug look on his face as he gave Carlos orders and what to do.
Carlos tried to think of a way to get out of the meeting but knew it couldn't be done. He walked towards the room, where everyone from the department were already
sitting. The room was full of laughs and jokes. Carlos gave the smug man a nod as he entered the room and sat at the seat nearest the back of the room.
He looked around the room with one gaze. He then heard a crunching noise from his left ear, He turned to notice a small fat man with glasses munching on a packet of cheese and onion crisps.
He gave the man a disgusted look and while looking at him up and down. He sighed and looked to the front as "Mr Smug" as he was known to Carlos began to speak. He glared around the room not really listening to what the man was saying until he said Carlos’s name. Carlos Jumped up on his seat and looked at the name awaiting what he had to say.
©2011 Hogwarts Magic Realm –Do Not Copy

You have been accepted as Head of Magical Law Enforcement
Sus In jos

MOM Application- Carlos Linton
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
Hogwarts Magic Realm :: Welcome :: Jobs :: Accepted-
Mergi direct la: